• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

24 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You guys are cracking me up. Hayward is exactly the kind of veteran wing that can defend, shoot, penetrate, ball handle and create his own shot that we need to take the next step. We haven't made the playoffs in three seasons. Empty cap space doesn't do us any good. 

No one is going to give him 30 million a year. Be realistic. If we can get him for a fair deal or even slightly overpay then go for it.

I agree. I was just fearing a massive overpay with a long commitment. Somewhere around 20 to 27 per for a max of 3 years I definitely can handle.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I am suppose to be getting a general update tonight but it's date night for him and it was cook night for me. My mother-in-law, S-I-L, little one, and wife enjoyed my meal. Chef Supes. I did a great job, I am proud of myself. 🍔🍟🥘🍲 

.... another family event I wasn't invited to.

*whew*  it's ok, kg.  Next time .... next time. 😑

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Offer Gordon Hayward 3 yr/80 mil, Davis Bertans 3 yr/48 mil or Gallinari 2yr/36 mil. Hardly any teams have money, no way we strike out on everybody.

I'm hoping one of the reasons it's taking so long to get any news is we're not eagerly overpaying anyone.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Offer Gordon Hayward 3 yr/80 mil, Davis Bertans 3 yr/48 mil or Gallinari 2yr/36 mil. Hardly any teams have money, no way we strike out on everybody.

I hope you’re right

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Are we trying become the Dallas Mavericks?

😇

Too many Euro players for ya??? 😂 

• Haha 1