• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I saw a blurb that the Hawks were willing to offer $18 per for Bogi, more that what the Bucks were offering around $14 mil  -- any truth?

It doesn't matter. Kings will match. It's gonna be hard to do a deal now because Ersan 7M has been removed from the deal. That was done on purpose by a team. 

Giannis is big business. Just as big business he is for Milwaukee, he's big business for other cities. So teams are playing very dirty. I hope the NBA doesn't get dark because these things can linger. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

You guys are cracking me up. Hayward is exactly the kind of veteran wing that can defend, shoot, penetrate, ball handle and create his own shot that we need to take the next step. We haven't made the playoffs in three seasons. Empty cap space doesn't do us any good. 

No one is going to give him 30 million a year. Be realistic. If we can get him for a fair deal or even slightly overpay then go for it.

The New York Knicks walking into the Gordon Hayward sweepstakes . . .

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I saw a blurb that the Hawks were willing to offer $18 per for Bogi, more that what the Bucks were offering around $14 mil  -- any truth?

I saw the same.  Chris Kirshcner also stated the Hawks will likely go after Bogi.  And if the offer is what's stated, I don't think the Kings match.  Especially after they drafted Haliburton and with Buddy still on that roster.

5 hours ago, neanderballer said:

I'm not sure where y'all are getting $30M/yr from. I don't see anybody offering him that, his $34M this year was considered way more than he was worth. If he resigns with the Celts it'll be on the cheap in the hopes he gets a chip, if he signs with ATL or NY I can't see either of them throwing more than low $20s. I could be wrong though, but I don't think Travis is a dummy.

I agree. I think it'll be in the $20-$25 million per year range for Hayward. Hardly breaking the bank, for a well above average starter in his prime.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sothron said:

I want the Hawks to get their big signings done so I can FINALLY play the Hawks in NBA 2k21. I've had to settle for the 85 Hawks for my Hawks vibe which is fun but man I am jonesing to play the current team. 

Man I haven't even purchase it yet. I refuse until my team is complete!!  I kicked major ass with the Hawks in 2K20!!

Edited by Wurider05
  • Like 2

Good draft.  Small move.  Several small moves = one big move.  

Dedmon gone.  Who is next?  Do we want one huge $$$ player?  Or, smaller?  One huge, then injured = a bad outcome.  Still, major all star potential is wanted by most every one.

My draft pick went to the Kings.  They become my west coast favorite.  Travis, as usual, had a great draft.  Then he grabbed a center that slipped out of the draft.  Wow!

Did anyone see the Dedmon trade coming?  Gotta wonder, what comes next?  Big move or a bunch of little ones?  At least, now we have a lot of things to talk about.  Thanks Supes !!

:sun:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Probably no chance to break up the Bogi-to-MIL deal, unless the NBA grows some teeth on tampering for once.

Still, good effort by some unnamed GM getting on the phone, probably disguising his voice (they got caller ID, bro), and saying, "Ayo Adam, that Bucks deal smells kinda fishy.  How's that not tampering, bro?  We don't get down like that in Atlanta ... er, I mean my city."

🤠

• Haha 2