• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

Just now, terrell said:

Rondo is smart. He understands where we are..Trust me..

agreed and rondo is not the same asshole he once was in the locker room . He’s actually great with young teams I can definitely see him being a coach after his nba career...dude stays in the ear of young guys! Why would we not want that for Trae and the rest of the young core!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If the Kings cool with a OKC 1st, Bogi will be a Hawk before midnight 

Lakers can’t offer more than what we can so I agree. If it’s the lakers that we are in a battle with for Bogi I like our chances

• Like 1

Just now, macdaddy said:

I'm not arguing but what evidence is there for this?

I always see him in the ear of young players even while in LA this last season . I don’t have any evidence I’m not a nba player but I’m giving what I’ve been seeing at his last few stops. 

i don’t think he’d be considered if they thought he’d disrupt the locker room.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I always see him in the ear of young players even while in LA this last season . I don’t have any evidence I’m not a nba player but I’m giving what I’ve been seeing at his last few stops. 

i don’t think he’d be considered if they thought he’d disrupt the locker room.

I hope that's the case.  Just seems like the only real success he's had has been on teams with HOF'rs.   That doesn't mean he can't be a great vet leader but seems like his rep has been a kind of ornery one. 

25 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I hope that's the case.  Just seems like the only real success he's had has been on teams with HOF'rs.   That doesn't mean he can't be a great vet leader but seems like his rep has been a kind of ornery one. 

We have a HOF'r. His name is Trae Young. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm not arguing but what evidence is there for this?

Eh, is this like when Mrs. kg01 asks me a thousand questions and it sure feels like I'm in an argument but she always starts off with "I'm not arguing buuuut ..."?

The answer is he developed a rep as a mentor through his work with guys in CHI, NOP (where he helped Aunt Davis get them to the 2nd round iirc), and to some degree in LAL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1