Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Wow!  That's a friggin lot.  So that means Turner, Parsons, Crabbe are gone plus at least two more.  I guess two of Parker, Jones, Bembry, Len

We are active in a number of trades. When I say the team could look different, think Cleveland last year with LeBron

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We are active in a number of trades. When I say the team could look different, think Cleveland last year with LeBron

Daaammmmnnn if that happens that is insane ! 
I would guess  VC is not apart of that ...that would be disrespectful to trade that old man 😂 

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Daaammmmnnn if that happens that is insane ! 
I would guess  VC is not apart of that ...that would be disrespectful to trade that old man 😂 

Unless its to the Raptors, Nets or Magic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

If I had to guess, 6-7

Soooo what about the cap space for the summer?...are they at all worried about that during negotiations? Or just more so worried about getting 6-7 new vets possibly to keep for 2-3 years?

51 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Are they gonna be:

- young vets ( early to mid 2nd contract guys)

- older vets ( end of 2nd contract and beyond guys)

Mainly young vets is what I am hearing other then a throw-in older vet. Not sure if those types won't get cut.

4 hours ago, JTB said:

Soooo what about the cap space for the summer?...are they at all worried about that during negotiations? Or just more so worried about getting 6-7 new vets possibly to keep for 2-3 years?

They will spend a large percentage of it resigning guys. I don't expect them to be super active in FA considering how active they are right now. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Naw, Supes was all about Scott Machado.

I remember how mad I was when we passed him in the 2nd round. I was certain he was legit then I saw him in summer league and was like, damn, he lacks too much athleticism for the NBA. 

FYI: I literally saw him playing v. LaMelo in Australia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1