• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

hace 14 minutos, KB21 dijo:

Those first round picks aren’t even in the discussion for me, as I just don’t see a path to where those picks actually contributes to winning with this team.  It’s time to trade those picks for veterans that can help the team win now.

I disagree, you need to have all the chances you can to hit a homerun on a draft pick, is not that we are a deep team and have not space available. We have no prospects at frontcourt other than Collins. In a few years we need to make some decissions, sign some young guys and let others go, is important you have other rookies on rookie contract ready to contribute. Look at the big picture, maximize the value.

14 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I disagree, you need to have all the chances you can to hit a homerun on a draft pick, is not that we are a deep team and have not space available. We have no prospects at frontcourt other than Collins. In a few years we need to make some decissions, sign some young guys and let others go, is important you have other rookies on rookie contract ready to contribute. Look at the big picture, maximize the value.

I’m not willing to lose for 3 to 4 more years while we are taking swings at getting a home run draft pick.  I want to win YESTERDAY.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Explain? 

1.  PIerce doesn’t feed the post in this offense, which is Adams’s strength.

2.  Adams isn’t a floor spacing big man.

3.  Collins and Adams are going to clog things up for each other.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

They are but moreso for Morant just like us for Trae Young. They are in love with Dillon Brooks like we are with Kev. They got a squad over there in Memphis. 

Kev has plenty of doubters still....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, terrell said:

Kev has plenty of doubters still....

Having patience for Cam to become the starting SG creates more drama than necessary for Kevin really. We pretty much know Kevin is our gunner off the bench in the near future. Cam is just not quite there yet but will be soon. As many have said this offseason is pretty damn important for Cam, Hunter and Bruno. Believe they will make it count. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, JTB said:

Well if you look back at the 60 win season we didn’t need rebounds since we were a top 5 offense in the league and we were pretty poor at rebounding then again we also made a ton of shots that year.

id rather be as close to the championship warriors as possible and be an efficient and top offensive team and still be very good at rebounding 

We got blown out by Cleveland too.

6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Having patience for Cam to become the starting SG creates more drama than necessary for Kevin really. We pretty much know Kevin is our gunner off the bench in the near future. Cam is just not quite there yet but will be soon. As many have said this offseason is pretty damn important for Cam, Hunter and Bruno. Believe they will make it count. 

Agreed and I also been saying it for a while too that cam is likely going to be starter over huerter.
i think overall  there’s always been two ultimate choices this that the front office wanted to create.....that’s either an elite small ball lineup of trae, huerter, cam, Hunter, Collins OR huerter was going to go to the bench and cam and hunter were going to be at SG and SF long term due to cams high ceiling as a two way player and both cam and hunters defense having elite potential on the perimeter.

i believe Schlenk is gearing more to huerter off the bench with trae, cam, Hunter, Collins, (a defensive minded rebounding center)

5 minutes ago, Watchman said:

We got blown out by Cleveland too.

In the ECF yes I was just referring to the regular season success...geeeezzzzz

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gurpilo said:

I think that if we get JJJ for Collins we should go after guys like Ibaka, Noel and Wood that are legit rebounders. With Noel JJJ can play the 4 or they can switch, that would be an awesome defensive tandem, with Ibaka he can play Center, I am not sold on Harrell at all, he lacks size, defense and rebounding, something Ibaka and Wood have. 

Over his career, Ibaka rebounds essentially only about as well as Harrell, plus he's 30 years old already.

No thanks to Love. Don't want any part of his salary or injuries. Also don't want his tantrums. 

I kinda like the idea of JJJ but I wanna legit PF to replace JC if that's the route they go. Bold move though. 

Still think Adams and Gallinari are the best fit for the trade deadline. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Agreed and I also been saying it for a while too that cam is likely going to be starter over huerter.
i think overall  there’s always been two ultimate choices this that the front office wanted to create.....that’s either an elite small ball lineup of trae, huerter, cam, Hunter, Collins OR huerter was going to go to the bench and cam and hunter were going to be at SG and SF long term due to cams high ceiling as a two way player and both cam and hunters defense having elite potential on the perimeter.

i believe Schlenk is gearing more to huerter off the bench with trae, cam, Hunter, Collins, (a defensive minded rebounding center)

In the ECF yes I was just referring to the regular season success...geeeezzzzz

Hey, I'm just going by what everyone complains about on here (great regular season, lousy in the playoffs.)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Hey, I'm just going by what everyone complains about on here (great regular season, lousy in the playoffs.)

Well we should be worrying about regular season success only right now at moment 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We'd be giving up Collins, our own 2020 1st, (possibly the BKN 1st based on Supes initial post)  OKC 1st and end up with a 31 year old Love  making $30+ million for the next 3 years and JJJ????

This makes no sense.

What I got from @NBASupes post was Parsons + OKC 1st for Love.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GameTime said:

What I got from @NBASupes post was Parsons + OKC 1st for Love.

Jay got it. 

JJJ for Brooklyn 1st and Collins but I personally think TS will be willing to give our 1st instead of Brooklyn if it comes down to it. Not both though. It will be more players involved though like Kyle Anderson and Alex Len.

You got it 100% of Love. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 2/1/2020 at 5:31 PM, GameTime said:

So Collins + 2020 Unprotected ATL 1st for JJJ?

On 2/1/2020 at 5:37 PM, NBASupes said:

I would imagine more but that would be the framework I would imagine would make MEM interested personally speaking. I know the talks were around two 1sts, one being Brooklyn and a lottery protected one but I would imagine MEM would want the big one instead of the lotto protected picks. 

Which Atlanta been trying to do. Easier said than done. 

You mention 2 1sts and Collins for JJJ.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jay got it. 

JJJ for Brooklyn 1st and Collins but I personally think TS will be willing to give our 1st instead of Brooklyn if it comes down to it. Not both though. It will be more players involved though like Kyle Anderson and Alex Len.

You got it 100% of Love. 

Here, you say it differently.

• Like 2