• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

hace 4 horas, KB21 dijo:

Well, I’d do an even swap of Damien Jones for Mo Bamba.

I would give a lot to get Bamba, he would be a huge building block, a good fit. Guys you need to realize we are not going to win a lot with sophomores and 3rd year players, is about growing and improving right now the roster. We might add Adams, Ibaka, Bertans and Joe Harris and still improve no more than 40 wins. Is going to take time, took time for the Warriors and will take time for any young team like us. I am beginning to worry about the impatience of the fan base, if management gets too we could make a major mistake, I think people do not realize we are in the best situation for making a run to the title in 3-4 years, best situation in the league.

Edited by gurpilo
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

IDK yet, if they want Collins, it's not happening but if it's just for Brooklyn's 1st so they can flip it for Robert Covington. It's a steal. No one we can get at that pick is anywhere near Capela. 

I guess with this move we find out our identity.

Is it an offensive style with Trae/JC/Cam or are we trying to build a 2 man type offense with Trae+ somebody, then defenders in the wings and center?

Maybe both.

Im not mad at Capela but I don’t wanna lose Collins over it, or anyone valuable to us. 

I just have a hard type still believing Schlenk wants Clint. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I guess with this move we find out our identity.

Is it an offensive style with Trae/JC/Cam or are we trying to build a 2 man type offense with Trae+ somebody, then defenders in the wings and center?

Maybe both.

Im not mad at Capela but I don’t wanna lose Collins over it, or anyone valuable to us. 

TS ain't stupid. He's not trading John Collins for f***ing Capela. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

So what’s happening is we are sending the Brooklyn 1st and an expiring like Chandler Parsons then Houston flips that to another team for an established player? 

Because one way or another the rockets 🚀 are trying to land a vet player by getting rid of Capela. They are trying to win now our Nets pick isn’t something they are going to hold onto for themselves I’m pretty sure of that.

By the way that vet the rockets are after isn’t necessarily going to be a center, they might go with a 3 or 4 who can shoot 3’s and run small ball all year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Houston shitty cap situation limits the options. 

I see some good trades on RealGM: 

I think this works: 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=sacezee

ATL gets: Capela

HOU gets: R. Cov and Alex Len

MIN gets: Brooklyn and Houston 2020 1st, two 2nd rounders from Utah, Ed Davis and Nene

UTA gets: Jabari Parker

Edit: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=td45a5c

• Like 2

I came up with this deal: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=t6yyfm4

GS gets: G. Dieng, Bembry, Graham, and cap savings of 10 million dollars which is really 75 million due to their 4x repeater status with MIN unprotected 2020 1st and Brooklyn's 1st. 

Atlanta gets: Kevin Love and Alec Burks

Cleveland gets: A future 2nd round pick from Atlanta, Damian Jones, and Andrew Wiggins

Minny gets: D'Angelo Russell and E. Turner

It seemed like we are the only team with the trade pieces and salary that could help finance this deal. GS doesn't want to pay the LT this year which for them is 75 million dollars: OUCH! Minny gives them two high end quality picks. I had Turner going to GS but changed it to G. Dieng as GS needed someone with another year so they can use their assets from this deal and their own personal pick for a blockbuster trade for a star or superstar. E. Turner is useless for them, they don't have cap if he exp so they need someone who does. Dieng has that and he has value. 

35 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

GS gets: G. Dieng, Bembry, Graham, and cap savings of 10 million dollars which is really 75 million due to their 4x repeater status with MIN unprotected 2020 1st and Brooklyn's 1st. 

Cleveland gets: A future 2nd round pick from Atlanta, Damian Jones, and Andrew Wiggins

It seemed like we are the only team with the trade pieces and salary that could help finance this deal. GS doesn't want to pay the LT this year which for them is 75 million dollars: OUCH! Minny gives them two high end quality picks. I had Turner going to GS but changed it to G. Dieng as GS needed someone with another year so they can use their assets from this deal and their own personal pick for a blockbuster trade for a star or superstar. E. Turner is useless for them, they don't have cap if he exp so they need someone who does. Dieng has that and he has value. 

I honestly wouldn’t understand any deal for love . 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I know this sounds crazy but would anyone be interested in Andrew Wiggins added to our wings? 

He’s not a bad player, he’s an very overpaid player. That’s going to be overpaid for a very long time and may be coming off the bench here once cam and hunter really get it going . I don’t hate Wiggins but Minny would have to attach a 1st or future unprotected 1st along with him for a trade for him to even look good on our end.

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I think this works: 

ATL gets: Capela, Tyson Chandler

HOU gets: R. Cov, Damian Jones, and Alex Len

MIN gets: Brooklyn and Houston 2020 1st, two 2nd rounders from Utah, Ed Davis and Nene

Love it ....we should make it happen 

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Capela is a game changer. He would instantly improve this team by a mile

I couldn’t agree more! He’s a modern day defensive minded, rebounding, screen setting small ball center who plays bigger than his actual size plus he’s still young and can effectively switch out on the perimeter. 
only thing he can’t do is shoot and I’m not that worried about that as long as we are keeping Collins in any deal.

To add capela is problem in the sprinting down the lane every chance he gets! 😂 man it really throws off defenses when he gets up court like that.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Crazy thought as I drove in to work this morning.......could the Hawks pair JJJ and Capela in the front court?  I've been against trading JC for JJJ unless they could obtain a rebounder to play along side JJJ.  Well what if they could get Capela for the BKN pick and JJJ for JC plus a future pick?  Would anyone do that?  

How would they fit together?  I'm thinking a lineup of Trae / Cam / Hunter / JJJ / Capela would have scoring, defense, and rebounding.  Thoughts? 

My friend this is brilliant! Something I can get behind and be extremely ok with! 
that’ll be great around Trae! We would need some huge development out of cam and hunter over the summer but it’s something I think they can do.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I hope not.

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I think this works: 

ATL gets: Capela, Tyson Chandler

HOU gets: R. Cov, Damian Jones, and Alex Len

Yes.

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I know this sounds crazy but would anyone be interested in Andrew Wiggins added to our wings? 

No.

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

No to Love.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Crazy thought as I drove in to work this morning.......could the Hawks pair JJJ and Capela in the front court?  I've been against trading JC for JJJ unless they could obtain a rebounder to play along side JJJ.  Well what if they could get Capela for the BKN pick and JJJ for JC plus a future pick?  Would anyone do that?  

How would they fit together?  I'm thinking a lineup of Trae / Cam / Hunter / JJJ / Capela would have scoring, defense, and rebounding.  Thoughts? 

Makes sense

On 2/3/2020 at 2:31 AM, Spud2nique said:

Only guessing Adams is top of that list at C for TS but for obvious reasons we have to have options. Clint would certainly help the rebounding and rim protection plus he is close to a greyhound for a post player. Use to think that salary was just too much but not now with what we have been toying with the last few weeks. Really like him. Keep our base six young guys and they can have any of the others and the Brooklyn pick (or a combination of lesser enticing ones). That seems like both a very good immediate and investment type of trade for us.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

By the way that vet the rockets are after isn’t necessarily going to be a center, they might go with a 3 or 4 who can shoot 3’s and run small ball all year. 

Sounds like a Mike D'Antoni wet dream right there.

• Haha 3