• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

This team is nowhere near playoff contention as constructed.   There is also no such thing as a meaningless win, and the beat thing that could happen is i these young players is to get a taste of winning over the final games of the season.  

Bullsh.  One trade for a center (Capela or Adams), plus internal growth, and we win 41 next year.  

• Thanks 2

Just now, txsting said:

Bullsh.  One trade for a center (Capela or Adams), plus internal growth, and we win 41 next year.  

LOL!  Talk about unrealistic expectations.  Capela and “internal growth” gets this team to maybe 32 wins next season.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

LOL!  Talk about unrealistic expectations.  Capela and “internal growth” gets this team to maybe 32 wins next season.

I personally think we're going to get to find out.  We were already a 30 win team as constructed if Hurt and Collins played all year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, txsting said:

I personally think we're going to get to find out.  We were already a 30 win team as constructed if Hurt and Collins played all year.

Actually, it wasn’t.  They let too many vets walk and didn’t replace them.  This team was always going to regress this season.

9 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Woj tweeted an hour ago that Atlanta was very much in the mix for Capela, and that Houston wanted picks for him.  My guess is, this is related to that.

Or it could be that Atlanta has traded for KAT.

KAT? Where did that come from ?

• Confused 1

hace 2 minutos, NBASupes dijo:

Big news: Hawks made an offer for Vucevic and Brooklyn is interested. There is a great chance he won't be moved yet but keep your eyes on this one should we not land a center at the deadline

I don’t understand Vucevic? BKN? Is it Allen or Orlando? I hope is Allen lol