• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, falconfan13 said:

Sweet jesus i thought the squawk was out of business.   It went down for a long time last time i was on here months back and i just seen someone mention it on realgm and came here to check if it was really back up.  Im glad to see it is i missed this place 🙂 Wish i would have found out alot sooner as i feel i've missed alot on here if it's been back up awhile now.  

With that said Supes i didn't know you had insiders to give you info thats pretty cool and i hope they keep you informed well.  

Welcome back to our safe space  RealGM just isn't the same as our home here!..lol

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Welcome back to our safe space  RealGM just isn't the same as our home here!..lol

Nah it's not the same as here but i do well on realgm under threezus lol.   It's insidehoops thats a danger to everyone involved.  It feels like you are arguing with 3 year olds at all times and you can't win those arguments when they can't even comprehend human speech yet.

• Haha 4

• Admin
5 minutes ago, falconfan13 said:

Nah it's not the same as here but i do well on realgm under threezus lol.   It's insidehoops thats a danger to everyone involved.  It feels like you are arguing with 3 year olds at all times and you can't win those arguments when they can't even comprehend human speech yet.

Welcome back ... let others know who use to be here ... we were down for a while but got going again last summer

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, falconfan13 said:

Welcome bak.

I've witnessed you throwin' bows with the worst of 'em on rgm.   Good to see you on the mother ship

• Haha 1

Indeed my friend we gotta get nasty with em on that site sometimes lol.   I wish i could swap my name to threezus  on here like i am there but falconfan is fine i've been known by it alot longer than threezus anyways on the falcons message board over the last 15 years or so.

Edited by falconfan13

On 1/12/2020 at 8:22 PM, NBASupes said:

I've been given good info. Ask me anything about the trade deadline. I can't say I know about most players around the league status and what not. What I can say is I know about all of the guys on the market, our guys and their rank, where we want to go as an organization, what we are looking for, and what not. I cannot talk about anyone we offered in terms of the offer and who. Please don't ask me who we offered. I can't answer. This is expected to be a slow deadline. The teams who are expected to be highly active this deadline are the Magic, Hawks, Knicks, Lakers, Sixers, Thunder, Pistons, Wizards, and Portland. A lot of teams are looking like CHA or TOR. Some teams are waiting till the offseason like BOS. Just not a lot of sellers this year and their asking price have been too high on avg. Teams expect to the prices to come down closer to the deadline. 

I was talking to a friend in the industry and I jokingly said to him, two 2nds is the new 1st with protections that turn into two 2nds. The value of the late 1st has went up and now getting a 1st from any team is EXTREMELY hard. I was told it will be extremely hard to get a 1st in this deadline. At least a real one. The player with the most trade value on the market is Luke Kennard. His rate is a late 1st and there is serious talk that DET might get it for him. DET is NOT rebuilding, they are retooling. They want players who fit their two way or 3/D potential profile like Toronto is doing. AKA players like Tony Snell. They really want one of the top PG's in this year's draft to pair with Rose like Griffin is paired with Sekou. They want to be deep and building the formula that worked for Toronto. 

Ask away. 

They might get a top lottery pick for Luke. Wow! OMG! 

• Confused 2

Note: That source is wrong about John Collins. Atlanta hasn't decided yet on John Collins. That's why they would like to bring in a center and even then, they don't mind waiting till 2021 due to his cheap caphold and the quality of the 2021 FA market. 

1 minute ago, DBac said:

Minnesota needs to stop being thirsty for DLo and just make the trade smh.

Houston will likely do the deal no matter what. Parker has value and Houston will have options. They are hot on the trail for Mikal Bridges as well. Mikal is not publicly available but if PHX gets a great offer, they could trade him. DET asked about Bridges when talking about moving Kennard but found the price to be too high. 

Just now, warcore said:

@NBASupes in the above three team deal, do suspect us sending Len and Parker to HOU and picks to Minn? If as far as picks, I'd imagine the BKN?

Brooklyn 1st round pick will always go to Houston. Houston can keep it or move it to a place of their choice for another player. Len is locked into going to HOU but if he doesn't go to HOU and OKC gets the deal, he will likely stay in ATL. 

Parker seems to be going to a 3rd or 4th team no matter what. He has interest around the league and the picks are appealing. This is even the case with OKC as well. Parker likely will not play for the Hawks this year. He will likely return this season as a member of a playoff team who needs a 6th man scorer which is what Parker is. 

• Thanks 3