• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

These people think Cam Reddish is Ben McLemore so their value of him is nil. Just know that those within the organization think Cam will be our best player in a couple of years. They aren't trading him for anyone. 

Hopefully he will be..

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I hope i'm wrong but just have that feeling...

source.gif

That's why I haven't said too much in this thread.  After the Crabbe trade, I thought there would be a little more activity.  Unless the flood gates open soon, I'm not expecting much.  These teams value their draft picks too much to bring in legit players.

It's much easier to sell "hope" and the "unknown", than it is to bring in guys in which you know what they're about.

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's why I haven't said too much in this thread.  After the Crabbe trade, I thought there would be a little more activity.  Unless the flood gates open soon, I'm not expecting much.  These teams value their draft picks too much to bring in legit players.

It's much easier to sell "hope" and the "unknown", than it is to bring in guys in which you know what they're about.

I am reading the exact opposite about valuing this seasons draft picks. Future ones, I agree on. Teams are prepared to send picks for players like Covington, Adams, Capela, and Russell but the teams with those players do not value this years draft class. Especially once you get out of the lottery.

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Is this the trade rumor/suggestions thread?  Check the second one out from the Ringer:

I would trip Schlenk next time I saw him at the Farm if he did this. 

And as soon as he gets up I'll be right there to trip him again.

And he's talking about the Trae/Trez PnR like it something new to us. Tell him see the Trae/JC PnR, Smh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I hope i'm wrong but just have that feeling...

source.gif

I never think anything will happen 😁 - I just enjoy the fun speculatations,  hopes and wishes it brings, but mostly I enjoy The Meltdowns that follow when nothing happens.😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update

This is getting good. 

MIN offered Kevin Love instead of Wiggins to GS and still got declined. 

MIN is looking for a 3rd team who can take on Wiggins. MIN is not inclined to trade a 1st and are looking at opportunities to see if they can without trading a 1st. MIN wants to keep HOU 1st which is different then what I got earlier. 

Atlanta, Phoenix, New York, Cleveland, Charlotte, OKC, Toronto, and Detroit have all been reached for Wiggins that he is aware of. 

I can confirm O'Connor take about Atlanta and Houston willingness to leave Minny out of the Capela talks if they can't strike a deal. Still, I can confirm that the Collins piece was BS. 

Atlanta goals haven't changed. They want to win, compete, get a starting center, and add a lot of shooting. 

OKC might hold on to Gallo till the off-season if the value isn't there. 

Golden State is giving mix signals and it's confusing people. 

There is a strong feeling that these five teams will make a deal during the deadline: 

Detroit, Atlanta, Minny, Houston, and New York. He said NY is just too active and they are motivated to improve the roster this year. 

You said Gallo was 95% to Miami yesterday

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

And as soon as he gets up I'll be right there to trip him again.

If he trades Cam for those role players, this will be the Squawk:

tenor.gif

(And Supes - I'm not worried him actually doing it.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3