• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Moderators
Just now, NBASupes said:

Parker

Len 

Brooklyn 1st 

Is still what we giving in terms of Capela. 

It's the Wiggins thing that ya'll might hate.

As far as MIN, their getting punked for their future picks. GS don't want HOU or Brooklyn picks, they want more Minny picks. 

That said this deal so f***ing good for MIN, I don't blame them for taking up the butt for this one. They might have two 1sts for this draft and up to 30 million. They are looking like a trade force for the summer.

You are **** right that I will lose my **** if we accept Wiggins without getting some serious asset for letting Minnesota unload their garbage contract and player.  Wiggins will make life miserable for us by thinking he is entitled to minutes ahead of Huerter, Cam and Hunter and I'd rather see us develop any one of them over his no-D, inefficient chucking self.  Nearly 20 shots per game at a ****ing .521% TS%.  :gtfo:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Parker

Len 

Brooklyn 1st 

Is still what we giving in terms of Capela. 

It's the Wiggins thing that ya'll might hate.

As far as MIN, their getting punked for their future picks. GS don't want HOU or Brooklyn picks, they want more Minny picks. 

That said this deal so f***ing good for MIN, I don't blame them for taking up the butt for this one. They might have two 1sts for this draft and up to 30 million. They are looking like a trade force for the summer.

You are hinting we take Wiggins for them. But here is the question, if its so f***ing good for Minnesota how does that translate to being punked?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Travis better not be taking on Wiggins in this deal.

What if he has to, to get capela though ...isn’t he worth it then ? I mean Wiggins wouldn’t hurt anything necessarily and he may not even be a starter though his contract is massive 

Just now, JTB said:

What if he has to, to get capela though ...isn’t he worth it then ? I mean Wiggins wouldn’t hurt anything necessarily and he may not even be a starter though his contract is massive 

Wiggins essentially keeps you from going into free agency during the life of his contract, and he is a player that has no positive impact on the team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AHF said:

You are **** right that I will lose my **** if we accept Wiggins without getting some serious asset for letting Minnesota unload their garbage contract and player.  Wiggins will make life miserable for us by thinking he is entitled to minutes ahead of Huerter, Cam and Hunter and I'd rather see us develop any one of them over his no-D, inefficient chucking self.  Nearly 20 shots per game at a ****ing .521% TS%.  :gtfo:

I aint buying this one. Wiggins is a piece they want to move; but to us? Not unless we are the team getting a unprotected first is how I see it.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I aint buying this one. Wiggins is a piece they want to move; but to us? Not unless we are the team getting a unprotected first is how I see it.

I'm a big draft proponent but I don't want an unprotected first to take him on.  It isn't worth it.  Not in this draft.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

lol ok ok chill ...no to Wiggins 😂 

I really want capela but it always seem like along with the good theres some bad with any Atlanta deal and Wiggins is the bad in this scenario even though I don’t hate the kid it’s honestly just his contract. I dint think the guy is really even selfish or a locker room cancer I think butler exposed his work ethic more than anything and gave him a bad rep around the nba

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JTB said:

lol ok ok chill ...no to Wiggins 😂 

I really want capela but it always seem like along with the good theres some bad with any Atlanta deal and Wiggins is the bad in this scenario even though I don’t hate the kid it’s honestly just his contract. I dint think the guy is really even selfish or a locker room cancer I think butler exposed his work ethic more than anything and gave him a bad rep around the nba

Wiggins has the body and athleticism to be an impact defender.  Wiggins is not a good scorer, he just takes lots of shots.  He doesn't space the floor.  So all you are getting are inefficient, high volume scoring which actually harms the team.

He is in his 6th season in the NBA now and seems to have made no effort to work on things that benefit the team and instead just jacks up more inefficient shots year after year.  Even though those shots don't help the team.  That is the definition of selfish.

His 0.058 WS/48 number ranks 10th on a bad T-Wolves team.  

Just now, AHF said:

Wiggins has the body and athleticism to be an impact defender.  Wiggins is not a good scorer, he just takes lots of shots.  He doesn't space the floor.  So all you are getting are inefficient, high volume scoring which actually harms the team.

He is in his 6th season in the NBA now and seems to have made no effort to work on things that benefit the team and instead just jacks up more inefficient shots year after year.  Even though those shots don't help the team.  That is the definition of selfish.

His 0.058 WS/48 number ranks 10th on a bad T-Wolves team.  

No arguing from me. I’m just saying I think the guy can maybe change once he humbles himself that he isn’t the guy but I’m not saying we should get him.

trust me I can’t stand inefficient players but maybe a change of scenery would be great for this kid.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Kevin Love hasn't come up from Atlanta side yet but I think it's enviable since we already know CLE wants Wiggins for Love. 

I just don't see how Wiggins will be appealing to the Hawks but idk

lol so we may get capela but on a negative side (at least to many)...there’s also a great chance to end up with love or Wiggins ? 😂...that’s Atlanta sports for you