• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

Pretending for a moment that Capella and Wiggins are inbound, that's about $46 million in salary next year. Assuming the Brooklyn pick is out the door that leaves about $24 million still to spend a top first round pick inbound and a starting lineup next year of Trae, Cam, Wiggins, Collins, Capella

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

Pretending for a moment that Capella and Wiggins are inbound, that's about $46 million in salary next year. Assuming the Brooklyn pick is out the door that leaves about $24 million still to spend a top first round pick inbound and a starting lineup next year of Trae, Cam, Wiggins, Collins, Capella

I dont hate wiggins like others, he might just need a change of scenery. 

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

I was waiting for someone to break this down ! Thanks!

now how does everyone feel that we’d still have 24 mil to spend ?

4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Yikes!  That's not a good team.

Just now, BudBall said:

I dont hate wiggins like others, he might just need a change of scenery. 

Yeah I really hate to say it but to get capela I MAY be onboard with Schlenk on this one but I don’t want to eat crow as I’m not blind Wiggins do have problems! But if we can put Wiggins in his place and humble him I think he’d be a better player with just a problem of being over paid instead of being overpaid and having a ton of issues attached with him

15 minutes ago, JTB said:

Warriors aren’t doing that. They are going to take on Wiggins for DLo. I think this trade between these teams will fade out soon and be dead.

the only scenario I can see maybe working is hawks taking on Wiggins ONLY if we can get minnys first rd pick unprotected in 2021 and an additional protected first td pick in the future 

To get three or four picks and one of them the Timberwolves unprotected 1st, they might. The key here is we can't take on Wiggins only for Capela. Notice the disparity in what is reported by ESPN that GSW wants and what Supe is saying we want?

If it was 02:55 PM on the 6th, us getting Wiggins will not be on my mind.

Edited by Buzzard

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

If Wiggins could play defense he wouldn't be that bad. He can score when he's on. Also Canadian.

I hate these type of statements and I’m not referring to you in trying to get into a debate but it’s hard to know in my opinion if Wiggins is bad on defense being he’s been on such a shitty ass minny team his whole career. Towns don’t help when it comes to defense and really none of those guys in Minny was helpful on defense ....could be actual skill or effort

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

There's no hopeful to it. Cam is extremely valued by the organization. Basically imagine if I was the GM, that's how valued Cam is

Im saying I hopeful he becomes our best player.....Not what they think..

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, JTB said:

Let’s take a step back and don’t look at Wiggins contract....do you think trae can help Wiggins get to another level ?

wiggins won’t live up to his contract but I do believe he can be a better player. He just need to have his mental game checked and explained you are not the guy anymore .

I don't see how Wiggins can help us to be honest. Our biggest weaknesses are outside shooting and defense. Wiggins cannot do either of those things. He fills no holes, and eats up capspace. We are better off making no moves. Getting Capella would be nice but if the price is getting Wiggins and losing a pick, then it's not worth making the deal. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I hate these type of statements and I’m not referring to you in trying to get into a debate but it’s hard to know in my opinion if Wiggins is bad on defense being he’s been on such a shitty ass minny team his whole career. Towns don’t help when it comes to defense and really none of those guys in Minny was helpful on defense ....could be actual skill or effort

If Minny is a shitty ass defensive team, what does that make the Hawks?? lmfao