• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

This is the surest plan to get the team another lottery pick in 2021.

I agree, we need to least to try to get 1 starter piece this deadline. What was the point for trading for all these expirings if we are not going to use them in a trade to better our team.

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

One way or another. Mikal Bridges is the secondary target but Covington is the primary one. 

Chris Kirschner:

"A source with knowledge of Oklahoma City’s thinking believes Adams is going to stay put with the Thunder ahead of the deadline."

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Thunder quote...

I read the Thunder take from Chris. I am still waiting for why Miami/Gallo issue much less Adams/ATL. If this is true, this is the 2nd time national media got the bit before him when it comes to OKC I don't have an OKC update and I am still waiting for the Miami/Gallo reasoning too. I wish I can give more

7 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

So if Adams stays, I think we should just wait until the offseason and don't do that trade for TT (I WILL FOREVER HATE THEM IF THEY DO THAT).

No on is trading Reddish for TT and his expiring contract. That is just click bait nonsense.

• Like 4

Here's what we are not about to do: 

@GameTime, anytime something doesn't happen, we gonna come to me mad and shit. That's not what we are going to do. 

Chris stated two facts that I told you guys a week ago about. 

Capela to ATL was not happening at one point. HOU wanted Collins. HOU only came back to Atlanta when they realized the value for Clint just wasn't that high and they needed just enough to get Covington who was their only target at once. 

He also told you that Atlanta wasn't trading Collins unless it was a clear win for the Hawks. I said that multiple times even during the internet rave of posting trash Collins deals. Far before Sarah/Chris/Lowe/etc said shit. I been saying, many teams who we call ask for Collins but Atlanta has little to no interest unless the deal is crazy good and those deals just don't happen that much as it would mean is legit star to the Hawks like Embiid or KAT. 

You free to leave if you want to do that front street questioning shit. Just ask me Supes, what's the latest on this, is Chris/etc right? I'll find out. Just like I did with Gallo/Miami, sometimes shit just falls apart if a team really isn't as motivated as they think they are. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

No on is trading Reddish for TT and his expiring contract. That is just click bait nonsense.

Any post that has Reddish in it with a trade is like Collins, Trae, Hunter, or Kevin deals. Just look at it as satire. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Here's what we are not about to do: 

@GameTime, anytime something doesn't happen, we gonna come to me mad and shit. That's not what we are going to do. 

Chris stated two facts that I told you guys a week ago about. 

Capela to ATL was not happening at one point. HOU wanted Collins. HOU only came back to Atlanta when they realized the value for Clint just wasn't that high and they needed just enough to get Covington who was their only target at once. 

He also told you that Atlanta wasn't trading Collins unless it was a clear win for the Hawks. I said that multiple times even during the internet rave of posting trash Collins deals. Far before Sarah/Chris/Lowe/etc said shit. I been saying, many teams who we call ask for Collins but Atlanta has little to no interest unless the deal is crazy good and those deals just don't happen that much as it would mean is legit star to the Hawks like Embiid or KAT. 

You free to leave if you want to do that front street questioning shit. Just ask me Supes, what's the latest on this, is Chris/etc right? I'll find out. Just like I did with Gallo/Miami, sometimes shit just falls apart if a team really isn't as motivated as they think they are. 

Naw we cool there was no ill intention from that post. I just wanted to know your thoughts. We cool man i'm not mad at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Naw we cool there was no ill intention from that post. I just wanted to know your thoughts. We cool man i'm not mad at all.

Lol it’s almost cultish what’s going on in this text. It’s purely classic. Can we frame 🖼 this exchange? 

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . don't let Supes punk you like that.  At least act like you're mad before you diffuse the situation.

😂 I didn’t wanna say it. Thanks North! 😃 

Reminds one of the Good Will Hunting bar scene.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol it’s almost cultish what’s going on in this text. It’s purely classic. Can we frame 🖼 this exchange? 

11 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . don't let Supes punk you like that.  At least act like you're mad before you diffuse the situation.

After reading my post I can see how that looked. Just wanted to clarify to my intentions behind the post.