• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I guess this is how Schlenk get the guy from Denver ????...Hernangomez right ?

There are a number of players on Denver TS covets.

On this new breaking of the deal. I am SOL guys. The national guys got it from here till the morning but at this rate, this deal will be done tonight 

• Thanks 3

Just now, NBASupes said:

On this new breaking of the deal. I am SOL guys. The national guys got it from here till the morning but at this rate, this deal will be done tonight 

All good man! You’ve given us a ton of great inside information and the best part is we didn’t have to pay for it on top of it being legit !

(not to give you any ideas 😂)

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Get 'er done!  

Is this the Juancho Hernangomez part of the deal?

@NBASupes  I asked you about him in the 1st few pages of this thread. Said you couldn't answer.

I couldn't get specifics. The only thing I got was Atlanta likes a lot of Denver players. Not sure who though. I can see that adding those dudes will be worth it. Most of their pieces are worthwhile and solid. Maybe Beasley I hope! I know Minny liked Millsap so that might be an option too. 

All I know is there is a lot of good in Denver. Adding them is only good, not bad

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I hope so. I'm wearing out the 'refresh' button.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I don't want to hear shit negative about Travis if he pulls this off. The man!

Ha...good luck with that!  Someone will.

And if the deal falls through because of another team.....TS will also be blamed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I don't want to hear shit negative about Travis if he pulls this off. The man!

Of the potential deals, he’s not doing anything in particular that is special.  I like Capela, but he’s the only rumored player that would be coming to Atlanta that actually helps the team win some.  The other stuff is just fluff and moves that give some the idea that he’s actually doing something.  

He should be more willing to add players that will help this team win this year and not just Capela.  

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Don’t you guys dare go to sleep 😴 😂 

I see you 👀 @Vol4ever dozing off...

@Sothron more coffee ☕️? 😂 

If I doze off... I'm adjusted to Eastern Time right now in Roswell! Its not fair you in West Coast Time Spud!

• Haha 1