• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Moderators
11 hours ago, falconfan13 said:

@NBASupes  Hey is it possible to get my name changes to Threezus on here or would i have to make a completely new account to do that?

Try this:

Name-Change-Upload.jpg

Click the button in the top right to open up the Account Settings option.

Then click on display name within the settings.

@falconfan13

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, AHF said:

Try this:

Name-Change-Upload.jpg

Click the button in the top right to open up the Account Settings option.

Then click on display name within the settings.

@falconfan13

Sadly my friend that option doesn't show up as available in mine lol.  Wonder if it's an admin thing or maybe you have to have so many post count for it to show up .

• Admin
10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update:

Hawks are looking for players who can make an impact who fit within the system and plan moving forward. 

They aren't going out their way looking for shooters and are still open to deals that could bring back assets.

Kevon Looney is the most likely move for the Hawks he says. 

He said the Hawks have been talking to a lot of teams. It's about finding the right moves that fit what they want to do. He said, those in the industry expect the Hawks to potentially trade their OKC 1st for a key role player that fits their timeline. 

Considering the trade for Capela, I can't help but think this is for a wing/guard. The player to keep an eye on he said is: 

Josh Richardson 

Philly wants Luke Kennard and are trying to stockpile future protected picks for him. 

Also Alex Len is not out of the woods yet. There is still some interest around him and obviously Parker. Watch for that as well. 

Said talk is Atlanta will sign Harrell. Some think it could be the end of Collins but he said it seems like Atlanta wants him in the role he's with LAC and to split mins with Capela and Collins. Atlanta wants four quality bigs.

Another news that's huge is they want to keep Bruno but he isn't safe. That's a change from what I heard as recent as a couple of days ago but when you add significant talent, things change.

Houston: 

Name to keep an eye on for Houston is Thomas Bryant

Houston also reached out to NY about Mitchell Robinson and was declined 

Aron Baynes is another name.

Houston is willing to part with a protected 2022 1st as well. 

Would love to have Josh Richardson ... two way player that can hit the three.  Looney would be a nice bench piece too

Just now, AHF said:

@capstone21 @lethalweapon3 - Any ideas on this?  (see above)

I will take a look into this tonight if I get time 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update:

Hawks are looking for players who can make an impact who fit within the system and plan moving forward. 

They aren't going out their way looking for shooters and are still open to deals that could bring back assets.

Kevon Looney is the most likely move for the Hawks he says. 

He said the Hawks have been talking to a lot of teams. It's about finding the right moves that fit what they want to do. He said, those in the industry expect the Hawks to potentially trade their OKC 1st for a key role player that fits their timeline. 

Considering the trade for Capela, I can't help but think this is for a wing/guard. The player to keep an eye on he said is: 

Josh Richardson 

Philly wants Luke Kennard and are trying to stockpile future protected picks for him. 

Also Alex Len is not out of the woods yet. There is still some interest around him and obviously Parker. Watch for that as well. 

Said talk is Atlanta will sign Harrell. Some think it could be the end of Collins but he said it seems like Atlanta wants him in the role he's with LAC and to split mins with Capela and Collins. Atlanta wants four quality bigs.

Another news that's huge is they want to keep Bruno but he isn't safe. That's a change from what I heard as recent as a couple of days ago but when you add significant talent, things change.

Houston: 

Name to keep an eye on for Houston is Thomas Bryant

Houston also reached out to NY about Mitchell Robinson and was declined 

Aron Baynes is another name.

Houston is willing to part with a protected 2022 1st as well. 

You think Hawks would have any interest in Justin Holiday either now or in FA this summer?  He can shoot and play defense.  McDermott is also an interesting name.  

35 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

You think Hawks would have any interest in Justin Holiday either now or in FA this summer?  He can shoot and play defense.  McDermott is also an interesting name.  

I asked him about all of the guys on my list and some others. He didn't have nothing about Indy. He honestly didn't think they are on the market for now. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Josh Richardson? ok...I have to ask the obvious. We have Red Velvet/Cam/Hunter in some fashion as forward/2 guard rotation. Would we give up on one of those guys to get Richardson?

Atlanta wants to have depth considering the NBA is 12 deep league these days. See Dallas

I'm convinced HOU isn't done at the C.  No way they're leaving ol thick-neck Tucker as their fulltime C.

In the hulla-baloo yesterday, I completely forgot Parker was still alive.  IOW, that's at least one more trade coming ... and I'm here for it, baybee.

- Dennis Celery

• Like 1
  • Haha 2