• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm convinced HOU isn't done at the C.  No way they're leaving ol thick-neck Tucker as their fulltime C.

In the hulla-baloo yesterday, I completely forgot Parker was still alive.  IOW, that's at least one more trade coming ... and I'm here for it, baybee.

- Dennis Celery

Whoaaa, a Celery-bomb?

Tristan?

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So we get Richardson, Philly gets Rose and Kenard, Detroit gets our OKC 1st plus Len and Bembry?

I don't have details. DET wants draft assets and Philly needs more as well as bench players. Philly wants Kennard to start. And they want to greatly improve their bench. They are going all in. 

My guess is Len and Parker. Len is someone they been having interest in for awhile.

• Premium Member
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm not knocking Richardson but I would see him as a starter versus depth. 

He is better than Kevin and Cam, I would agree. Just don't think that's what's going to happen but could. Kevin hasn't set the world on fire as a starter.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He is definitely better defensively. That's what his calling card was in Miami.

• Like 4

I thought Detroit's asking price was a first for each Rose and Kennard. Does that mean Philly would also send a 1st in addition to losing Jrich? Seems highly unlikely... But if we can pull that off, we might need to build a statue for Schlenk. 

And I think Richardson would have to start ahead of Kevin. Trae, Jrich, Hunter, Collins, Capella with Teague, Kevin, Cam and Bruno off the bench. That's.... Wow. Noice. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I thought Detroit's asking price was a first for each Rose and Kennard. Does that mean Philly would also send a 1st in addition to losing Jrich? Seems highly unlikely... But if we can pull that off, we might need to build a statue for Schlenk. 

And I think Richardson would have to start ahead of Kevin. Trae, Jrich, Hunter, Collins, Capella with Teague, Kevin, Cam and Bruno off the bench. That's.... Wow. Noice. 

Love the post but please don’t refer to that man as “J Rich”....the real J Rich would be devastated 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DS5 said:

From the sounds of it, it could be three 1sts

Imagine the defensive lineup we could run with Cam/Richardson/Hunter on the perimeter and Collins/Capela around the paint. Talk about lockdown. It wouldn't be a bad offensive lineup either if Cam became a more consistent ball handler/playmaker. 

• Like 3

Josh Richardson would be our best wing defender, he can shut down best wing on the opposing team and can share ball handling duties. He was developing a nice offensive game last year at Miami. He would really be a nice addition at a reasonable price. I doubt we can make a run for him. He is signed for a really reasonable deal at 10m$ for 3 seasons. Honestly speaking he would become our 4th best player tied with Capela for the 3rd. Philadelphia traded Butler for him, obviusly there is a reason.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, DS5 said:

That's a big improvement for sure. Nice blend of offense and defense in both the starting unit and the bench.

Edited by Atlantaholic