Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

Small one:

LAL and LAC are closing in on Marcus Morris. 

LAL and LAC is also looking at Markieff. 

They are going H2H right now. 

DET/PHI are making strides on Rose/Kennard deal

HOU/WAS are in talks of Thomas Bryant. I been told Danuel House Jr. could be in the deal as well as Isaiah Hartenstein. Atlanta has been mentioned to have entered talks as WAS has a full 15 and can only add one player. If Atlanta enters, due to their cap space, they can add salaries as high as Rui with no issues. 

ATL has been in talks with teams on Jabari Parker

He told me don't expect much from Atlanta unless it's a surprise moving forward. I asked about Len and he thinks Atlanta may just keep him if nothing nice is offered. 

I asked about Looney and unlike what I got earlier, he said Looney is not available. GS will look into other routes and might just pay the LT. He said within the org, they feel Looney is an impact player and don't want to let him go but we will see. These things aren't fluid. Maybe this is just a push for a 2nd rounder like what was said earlier. 

Right now, a lot of feeling out, I still am getting a vibe teams want the price to drop more than it has thus far. 

I saw this earlier:

"With 24 hours to the deadline, Houston, Atlanta, Minnesota and Denver won’t have time to complete all the necessary physicals. and paperwork on their trade in time to complete another trade before the deadline. (The rule is that every trade must be complete before players from that trade can be placed into a subsequent deal). That is why the deal isn’t official yet; all four teams are working to see if they can add elements to the trade by re-routing some of the pieces headed their way.

So the 4 teamer isn't yet finalized, meaning more teams and players can be added.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

Small one:

LAL and LAC are closing in on Marcus Morris. 

LAL and LAC is also looking at Markieff. 

They are going H2H right now. 

DET/PHI are making strides on Rose/Kennard deal

HOU/WAS are in talks of Thomas Bryant. I been told Danuel House Jr. could be in the deal as well as Isaiah Hartenstein. Atlanta has been mentioned to have entered talks as WAS has a full 15 and can only add one player. If Atlanta enters, due to their cap space, they can add salaries as high as Rui with no issues. 

ATL has been in talks with teams on Jabari Parker

He told me don't expect much from Atlanta unless it's a surprise moving forward. I asked about Len and he thinks Atlanta may just keep him if nothing nice is offered. 

I asked about Looney and unlike what I got earlier, he said Looney is not available. GS will look into other routes and might just pay the LT. He said within the org, they feel Looney is an impact player and don't want to let him go but we will see. These things aren't fluid. Maybe this is just a push for a 2nd rounder like what was said earlier. 

Right now, a lot of feeling out, I still am getting a vibe teams want the price to drop more than it has thus far. 

So another deal probably will not happen.

• Like 1