• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague 👶

Spud2nique

• Premium Member

I actually don't like the trade. It is nothing against Teague. He's done a good job In Minnesota. We were seeing Goodwin really play well and maybe be a long term asset for us. Why get half a year of Teague and lose the development on Goodwin?

Meh. Teague will help us now but at what cost? Are we keeping him past this season?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I actually don't like the trade. It is nothing against Teague. He's done a good job In Minnesota. We were seeing Goodwin really play well and maybe be a long term asset for us. Why get half a year of Teague and lose the development on Goodwin?

Meh. Teague will help us now but at what cost? Are we keeping him past this season?

Goodwin isnt going anywhere. Besides, Teague might be used in another deal..Who Knows? lol

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well he might be coming soon...lol

Well I'll take him he is better than what we have now.  

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Goodwin isnt going anywhere. Besides, Teague might be used in another deal..Who Knows? lol

I read this on hoops rumors.  I kinda hope we keep him.  

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The only way it makes sense is if the Hawks see him as the backup PG beyond this season... either that or he is part of another deal.

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, enrique said:

So lots of speculation that this is part of a larger deal. Any truth? What is the limits on trading and then re-trading a player?

I don't know the specifics of that BUT I do know that Teague played for the Pacers so I would think it would not be a Miles Turner deal.  Just speculating.

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No doubt I’m a fan of the dude. Still have his 2015 roadie jersey. He was very solid and that Bulls 2nd round matchup against us was his coming out party. Fun times vs D 🌹

Looking forward to seeing him back as a Hawk.

It is where he belongs

• Like 2