• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks (Happy MLK Day!)

lethalweapon3

Bruno throws all his effort in there and really makes a difference. Appreciate that and expect a lot more of him on the floor once he loses the rookie stuff. Play him till he fouls out man. LP is just gonna have to convince himself of giving Bruno good minutes is the right move.

• Like 3

I love bembry hustle but I only see him coming in for defensive situations after this season. He’s very poor on the offense end .

bembry need to really comeback with a corner 3 next off season to be apart of the rotation in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Once upon a time Pat Riley swore to playing no more than eight players was a part of his winning formula. No more Jones and Bembry there LP. This from a guy who really has pulled for Bembry but that is so over now. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

I love bembry hustle but I only see him coming in for defensive situations after this season. He’s very poor on the offense end .

bembry need to really comeback with a corner 3 next off season to be apart of the rotation in my opinion.

Bembry really needs to not come back at all pretty, pretty please with sugar on top. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I see we got "regular season Teague" . . . . instead of "playoff Teague".  Please be more aggressive trying to score.

Give him time. He's going to be good after he gets used to the team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Next season. Long Gone Daddy....

• Like 1