• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Parsons' Accident

kg01

• Moderators

Morgan and Morgan?  This is a very strange story.  Has Parsons been back on the Hawks bench since the injury?  

Parsons career was not over before.  He could easily play overseas if he can't get an nba contract.  He still has/had a lot of money making potential in his career.  

Still the choice of attorneys and the vast difference in description of injuries from the initial report is very strange.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AHF said:

I hate to see that for Parsons and feel like an a** for pointing out the obvious but his return to play was already "unclear" and his career was already effectively over.  Any injuries he suffered are the very real and legitimate harm and I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Oh, trust me, that's not why you're an a... wait, is this thing on?

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Still the choice of attorneys and the vast difference in description of injuries from the initial report is very strange.

That's what I was kinda getting at.  Like, you and I could hire them dudes.  What's in this for Parsons?  I mean, other than getting substandard legal representation?

• Haha 4

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Parsons career was not over before.  He could easily play overseas if he can't get an nba contract.  He still has/had a lot of money making potential in his career.  

I'd put it that his NBA career was effectively over and his ability to play overseas was a huge question mark.  Could he have actually been healthy enough to play anywhere?   Open question in my mind.  He is 31 now and was 27 the last time he played even half a season.  This season he was on track to play roughly 100 total minutes.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Oh, trust me, that's not why you're an a... wait, is this thing on?

That's what I was kinda getting at.  Like, you and I could hire them dudes.  What's in this for Parsons?  I mean, other than getting substandard legal representation?

Why pay a high priced attorney if these guys can get him what's due him.

• Moderators
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

He is likely looking to settle with this guy's insurance company and this firm probably has a lot of experience settling with insurance companies.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Man, when it comes to legal rep, you get what you pay for.

I'm not saying Morgan 'n them are ambulance chasers but you can bet your bottom dollar they flinch when they hear a siren.

🤣

(Ok, that was harsh, I really don't know a lot about them other than I'd probably choose someone else if I had the money to do so.)

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean come on, Chandler. The guy has paid advertisements during every Hawks broadcast on FS Southeast and you choose M&M's?

But seriously, every time this guy pops up on the telly, I say to myself, "Ohp, there's the weasel lawyer".

I think of Better Call Saul lol

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I remember reading he got into a car accident and it was like a ho-hum report.  Then I read this ...

Honestly, sounds like it was written by an ambulance chaser trying squeeze a few thousand out of some DUI guy's insurance provider.

Is he really this hurt?

They originally reported he had a concussion and whiplash, and that he would be on the concussion protocol.

31 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean come on, Chandler. The guy has paid advertisements during every Hawks broadcast on FS Southeast and you choose M&M's?

But seriously, every time this guy pops up on the telly, I say to myself, "Ohp, there's the weasel lawyer".

He has a wide selection of Hawks advertising ambulance chasers to choose from.  John Foy, Morgan & Morgan, Ken Nugent, and I believe Montlick & Associates.