• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Nice preview lw3. We can’t underestimate this team they fight like dirty dogs 🐕 on the street. 1-12 they play hard. It’ll be interesting to see what we throw at them.

It’s tough to tell which Hawks team is coming out but I hope we get the one that feels like sharing the ball 🏀 tonight. 

Clipps -3.5  o/u 234

GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 3

• Moderators

I need lots of Zion plays this week to water down the highlights versus the preseason Hawks on TV.

Also TV-related, for whom it may concern, it looks like NBA League Pass free preview week is underway, as of MLK Day through this coming Sunday. Pretty full slate of games tonite, although I'm just into it to watch the embarrassing fans dancing and dogs catching frisbees at halftime. 

~lw3

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I need lots of Zion plays this week to water down the highlights versus the preseason Hawks on TV.

Also TV-related, for whom it may concern, it looks like NBA League Pass free preview week is underway, as of MLK Day through this coming Sunday. Pretty full slate of games tonite, although I'm just into it to watch the embarrassing fans dancing and dogs catching frisbees at halftime. 

~lw3

The baby race and puppy race were hilarious too.

• Like 2

• Moderators

No Trae tonight! (as per LP)

FWIW, when Jeff Teague last played the Clips back in mid-December, he came off the bench midway through the 3rd quarter to score 16 points, 2 assists and a charge drawn from Paul George to help the T'Wolves nearly erase a 27-point second-half deficit.

~lw3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The baby race and puppy race were hilarious too.

My gf wanted to watch the Hawks game after and I wondered why. She quickly went to the puppy 🐶 races and that’s it. 😂 What the...at least watch Trae meg that guy 😆 

• Haha 3