• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Getting a real center would do wonders for this team's defense. That said, the bench is a massive issue. You got like two players right now and one of them is coming back from an injury and welcoming him is Harrell. LOL! I seen this a mile away. 

If LP was cred for today's game, he needs to put Len on Zubac and Bruno on Harrell. 

Edited by NBASupes

LP could have done better. He could have started Len on Zubac and put Bruno on Harrell. I thought that we would start the kids, have Bruno off the bench and split time between Cam/Teague/Goodwin on Lou. Instead, Cam got a f***ing -14 because none of our bigs can guard their bigs and Goodwin has no court vision what so ever. f***! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There is a reason why the Hawks are targeting Harrell at PF. He's a monster in the PnR. 

Hes outplaying our whole team, and we're gonna ask him to come off the bench? Or start at C?

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LP could have done better. He could have started Len on Zubac and put Bruno on Harrell. I thought that we would start the kids, have Bruno off the bench and split time between Cam/Teague/Goodwin on Lou. Instead, Cam got a f***ing -14 because none of our bigs can guard their bigs and Goodwin has no court vision what so ever. f***! 

IM getting tired of LP already. Im trying to stay positive..

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hunter can be so terrible sometimes. 

I feel like we have Trae and meh MOST of the time..I hope IM wrong..Time will tell..Our rookies are so up and down I dont know what to think about em. lol. Hunter disappears too much for my liking..

Edited by terrell