• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, bleachkit said:

Best offensive game of the year. First time it really felt like everyone was clicking.

YOu may have to start being more patient with the younguns afterall....lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Best offensive game of the year. First time it really felt like everyone was clicking.

It helps when the opponent is playing all star game defense. But yeah, seeing multiple guys play well in the same game was nice to see on an otherwise sucky day. 

Edited by REHawksFan

Just a couple of updates on Trae.  After tonights' game

29.5 (pts if they round up 3rd in the league), 8.9 assists (should be tied for second with Luka) and 4.6 rebounds on 44.7% shooting 37.5% from three, and 84% from the line (I'm guessing on that one...lol).

This guy is having a hell of a season.  My goodness I can't wait for everyone else to catch up with him and we get some good vets around. 

Also, shot out to De'Andre and Cam.  Very good games.  Cam's coming along nicely.  Good to see De'Andre being aggressive.  I just want him to pass to the open guy just a tinsy bit. 

Glad I can bury myself in the numbers.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Alot of Laker fans just became Trae Young fans...

With Luka struggling right now on efficiency, Trae has closed a lot of the gaps too. Maybe this will be part of Kobe’s legacy. Investing in Trae this off season. 

• Like 2