• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Beals fiancée says Trae is cherry picking

JTB

8 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'll admit - I had lots of votes for UK guards and "why are on they on the ballet?" guards that I knew would never get enough votes to be considered.  I wanted my votes to basically be "Trae only" as far as EC backcourts.

I could not vote for Kyrie; but I did vote for Beal on several occasions.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What a wuss....having his girl lobby for him.:dont_mention:

I must be a wuss. My wife has been known to stick up for her husband. But really, it's not my fault. She does that with her brothers, too, I swear. Some women are just wired that way. Yes?

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, sturt said:

I must be a wuss. My wife has been known to stick up for her husband. But really, it's not my fault. She does that with her brothers, too, I swear. Some women are just wired that way. Yes?

I would at least allow my husband to have first say before jumping into the fray.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Cherry picking? That'd be credible if he was running the floor before the rebound was secured, but the man brings up the ball on practically every play. She sounds like a biased, unintelligent fool.  Hey Brad... reel your woman in!

Women are made to be seen, not heard!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Exactly! I was thinking ok I’m a bit older now so maybe cherry picking is different today than when I was coming up. Lol

but man did she use that term out of place! 

Sounds like she is cherry picking her sour grapes and her stats!!!!

The only cherries Trae is picking are open teammates, deep 3s and deadly floaters on a nightly basis!!!!

Edited by enrique
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Glenn Butt-sore or whatever his name is is getting off way too easy here. The data is "skewed"? Really? NBA coaches and fans need y'all to un-"skew" data for them before they decide who they want to see?

If I'm a sponsor** on the Washington Wizards Basketball Club's post-shame shows, I'm beginning to question what my money is paying for.

** not counting Eastern Motors, that outfit has never had a conscience up there.

~lw3

• Haha 4

• Moderators

Oh, it gets worse each time I read it. Gal Pal wasn't even bringing up Trae specifically... not until Canker-sore name-dropped him.

"Trae Young got voted in, right?" Oh, you didn't KNOW, Mr. NBA Postgame Show? You needed *confirmation* from a player's ryde-or-die on that simple fact?

SEVEN reserves announced, and Glum Glenn is still stuck on a starter announced the week before. Ex-skew-se me?

Dude doesn't get, like, paid in cash to do that job, right? Chili bowl coupons, maybe?

I'm getting lunch.

~lw3

• Haha 4