• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Beals fiancée says Trae is cherry picking

JTB

59 minutes ago, AHF said:

I've got no idea of what her job is in life but many times the people surrounding an NBA star are just there to prop up said star's ego.

Sounds a touch like Anna somebody. Uh, actually she was propping her ego up as much as the other guys as I remember.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, marco102 said:

I guess she was taking too much Heat. She issued a half apology.

Beyond her stupidity, the image chosen for the link in this article is so awkward lol. 

• Like 3

Think Consor mistook the apology part directed to him. They were talking about her having to make the apology because he baited her into that conversation in the first place the way I am seeing it. Either way as was said, he should be ashamed. A no "conscious of" world right? Maybe stick to interviewing roundball folks in the roundball postgame as a guideline to follow would help.

• Like 4

• Moderators
On 2/1/2020 at 7:46 AM, Thomas said:

Think Consor mistook the apology part directed to him. They were talking about her having to make the apology because he baited her into that conversation in the first place the way I am seeing it. Either way as was said, he should be ashamed. A no "conscious of" world right? Maybe stick to interviewing roundball folks in the roundball postgame as a guideline to follow would help.

So between the "Screen Saver" and this we can add "reading comprehension" to his list of issues.

• Haha 2