JTB

Beals fiancée says Trae is cherry picking

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

I guess she was taking too much Heat. She issued a half apology.

AYE DAY DAY, THAT CRAZY B OUT THERE AGAIN!!! 😂 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, AHF said:

I've got no idea of what her job is in life but many times the people surrounding an NBA star are just there to prop up said star's ego.

Sounds a touch like Anna somebody. Uh, actually she was propping her ego up as much as the other guys as I remember.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

She used Trae as the "Scape Goat" because that is what every fan who isn't a Trae Young or Hawks fan were saying that he should not be  a starter when they announce him as one last week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, marco102 said:

I guess she was taking too much Heat. She issued a half apology.

Beyond her stupidity, the image chosen for the link in this article is so awkward lol. 

• Like 3

Think Consor mistook the apology part directed to him. They were talking about her having to make the apology because he baited her into that conversation in the first place the way I am seeing it. Either way as was said, he should be ashamed. A no "conscious of" world right? Maybe stick to interviewing roundball folks in the roundball postgame as a guideline to follow would help.

• Like 4

On 2/1/2020 at 7:46 AM, Thomas said:

Think Consor mistook the apology part directed to him. They were talking about her having to make the apology because he baited her into that conversation in the first place the way I am seeing it. Either way as was said, he should be ashamed. A no "conscious of" world right? Maybe stick to interviewing roundball folks in the roundball postgame as a guideline to follow would help.

So between the "Screen Saver" and this we can add "reading comprehension" to his list of issues.

• Haha 2