• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

20 minutes ago, Thomas said:

How bout one junior Hawk, two sophomore Hawks and three freshman Hawks make sure we take a game in Dallas tonight. A break from all the NBA movement stuff for a little while.

I think Hunter will be out. Man I was hoping all our rookies could go tonight. Zinger has been a load when Luka is out and Mavs fans are really frustrated by it. He plays like the old Zinger when its his team; but when Luka is running the offense, it just does not seem to flow his way most nights.

I like our chances but like them a lot more with Hunter, Reddish, and Bruno all playing.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I think Hunter will be out. Man I was hoping all our rookies could go tonight. Zinger has been a load when Luka is out and Mavs fans are really frustrated by it. He plays like the old Zinger when its his team; but when Luka is running the offense, it just does not seem to flow his way most nights.

I like our chances but like them a lot more with Hunter, Reddish, and Bruno all playing.

Zinger is out too.

2 hours ago, Dnice said:

So much for the euro duo, at least for this season. 

They still have solid shot at a 8th seed or better. Luka is more critical to wins than Zinger and he is only suppose to miss about 6 games. If they gel as a duo in the playoffs, they could put a scare in someone. But so far its almost like Zinger needs to be the focal point on offense to play his best.

16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If we lose to them without Luka and Unicorn...seriously come on.

I get it, we have Collins and Trae. But Christ if Len, Bruno, and Parker are out we have no size on our bench at all; and now Hunter too. It is going to be interesting if Carlisle tries to play bully ball with Smith, Kleber, WCS, and Boban. If I were him, I would.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I get it, we have Collins and Trae. But Christ if Len, Bruno, and Parker are out we have no size on our bench at all; and now Hunter too. It is going to be interesting if Carlisle tries to play bully ball with Smith, Kleber, WCS, and Boban. If I were him, I would.

I agree. Between our size disadvantage and the possibility they get hot from three at home, it isn’t a guarantee.