• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020 Draft Talk

KB21

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who would you compare his game to currently in the league.

Honestly he’s a bit like Collins with more bang to his game. I know redundancy isn’t great but when you got a couple bouncy bigs like those two paired with Trae, I ain’t mad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I think what you're illustrating is what I've said all along.  I hope we trade the ever-lovin' heyul outta this pick.

😂 I dunno about 6 guys but I still think we can’t trade a top 5 pick but we aren’t gonna pick a guy like Ball in my eyes. I just don’t see him as a Schlenk guy.

Throw Okoro in with the perimeter defense of Cam and Hunter, it’s something sweet.

Throw Obi in anywhere, power forward or center with Trae, I’m in. Okongwu is super sweet with us too. I still think we build but this is it. THE LAST DRAFT! 😆 

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I can bet my life he doesn’t run 🏃‍♀️ away at the free throw line on a missed shot headed his way. Lol. 🤦‍♀️ ohhhhh Alice.

The Celtics most relived memory of Horf. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who would you compare his game to currently in the league.

Old school comparison for me personally is a rich man’s Ike Austin and a faster and more mobile Carlos Boozer but less touch than Booz.

• Thanks 2

On 3/31/2020 at 7:33 PM, Spud2nique said:

Good god he’s tougher than Alice. I can bet my life he doesn’t run 🏃‍♀️ away at the free throw line on a missed shot headed his way. Lol. 🤦‍♀️ ohhhhh Alice.

Glad these captured moments were as a Celtic and not a Hawk.

AHA.jpg

• Haha 2