• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

He just passed the ball directly to a Timberwolve. What the heck was that?

then he had the play where the rebound bounced off his head and back for 3 seconds and he was spinning around trying to find the ball lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Karl-Anthony's got a point. However, John Collins' lack of attendance this year is his own fault.

http://www.startribune.com/all-star-snub-feeds-into-timberwolves-center-karl-anthony-towns-frustration/567512902/

~lw3

Who has a worse personal winning percentage?  @Sothron rooting-interest teams or Kitty Kat's actual teams?

This team is starting to understand how teague goes about setting up the offense and it’s only going to get better as schlenk makes the 2nd unit better.

i don’t typically like a small back court but lately I don’t mind teague and Goodwin sharing the floor together at times. I think next season as the year goes on LP is going to have a rare luxury of having two good back up point guards! And it’s going to come in handy ! We will be able to give trae a lot more rest next season within the games 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I forget which Squawker it is, but one of us has the Hawks and the Bengals (not even Idaho State, but NFL Cincy) as his faves. There's gotta be some kind of medal for valor or something for that.

~lw3

I have lived in Cincinnati for about 17 years now but it ain't me. I am ok with the Bengals but its the NFL Falcons all day long.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I forget which Squawker it is, but one of us has the Hawks and the Bengals (not even Idaho State, but NFL Cincy) as his faves. There's gotta be some kind of medal for valor or something for that.

~lw3

@Spud2nique is a Lions fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2