Welcome to Atlanta (again), Mr. Dedmon

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The was already a funny meme before that announcement:

Un-freakin-believable! I did not see this coming. The most surprising thing is we got 2nds.

7 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I actually liked Jabari off the bench, but I'm happy to have Dedmon back. Schlenk is dead serious about building this team. It's a bit late but it's good to know the Hawks will finish out the season with solid vets that will most likely be here next season. I can all but guarantee next season will not be the turd sandwich this season has been. 😄

They have to do two things.  First, they have $47 plus million to spend this off season.  Go out and get some more veterans that can help this team win now.   Second, they cannot be afraid of cutting the minutes of some of these young guys by getting players who are better than they are right now.

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Was only mildly concerned about us not having a 2020 second rounder to toy with. Cross that off the list!

Any word on protections, if any, on those picks yet? And has Vlade updated his LinkedIn profile yet?

BAZE AND ALEX BAZE AND ALEX BAZE AND ALEX BAZE AND ALEX...

~lw3

Now I definitely have to go to Sac to see them. 😂 Len put it over the top!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Premium Member

When everyone is healthy think I know where Bruno will get his minutes now. He will do very well at backup PF moving forward. Wonder when Clint actually does come back and that stuff happens.

• Like 4
  • Premium Member
4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Was only mildly concerned about us not having a 2020 second rounder to toy with. Cross that off the list!

Any word on protections, if any, on those picks yet? And has Vlade updated his LinkedIn profile yet?

BAZE AND ALEX BAZE AND ALEX BAZE AND ALEX BAZE AND ALEX...

~lw3

Houston 2020 2nd and another teams.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Dwayne D. is shooting 20% from three, he has been struggling badly. If he cant find his stroke we basically paid $13,000,000 for two 2 round picks. 

He’s in a situation where he doesn’t fit in Sacramento.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Thomas said:

When everyone is healthy think I know where Bruno will get his minutes now. He will do very well at PF moving forward. Wonder when Clint actually does come back and that stuff happens.

Bruno's gonna be in Collipark

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Dwayne D. is shooting 20% from three, he has been struggling badly. If he cant find his stroke we basically paid $13,000,000 for two 2 round picks. 

Have him for next season as well, and the last year of his contract isn't guaranteed.