• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta (again), Mr. Dedmon

sturt

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Kb chill, damn son. We're developing the kids while getting vets to help us win and develop them faster. Your level of patience is nil

Can’t win by playing kids heavy minutes who do not know how to win.

11 minutes ago, sturt said:

Maybe, but I hope not. He's a C first, and PF second.

Don't believe that is the case anymore once Clint is ready. No minutes available at C for him. Bruno has looked pretty good lately when he does get some PF minutes.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, KB21 said:

He’s in a situation where he doesn’t fit in Sacramento.  

I agree!!! Some players can perform regardless of systems and personnel. Others, however, only shine in the right system. I believe Atlanta (even under Bud) did a great job of maximizing the players they had and building value through the right "fit." That has been one of the challenges this season is that when we had Collins out and Huerter so quickly...our system broke down immediately. Rookies don't know a system yet. I certainly am much more optimistic about the 5 now!!! Can't believe we have Capela and Ded...truly didn't see it coming. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, High5 said:

I'll be honest, I think I rather have Len as the backup. But hopefully Dedmon can return to form and doesn't mind playing behind Capela. If he can do that then we will have turned our weakest position into a strength. Schlenk isn't messing around. It's funny that by not signing Dedmon he managed to get Dedmon + 2 2nds. 

why would you rather have someone with butter fingers that can't make bunnies at the rim? Get his tail on the first thing smoking out of Atlanta

• Haha 4

I wasn’t too excited about the Capela move but combined with Ded I’m with this sh!t.  Ded’s offensive synergy with Trae was great last season but he also was pretty good at assisting Trae defensively with communication, hedging, good fouls, etc.  I wouldn’t even look at his numbers while stuck in purgatory this season.  I fully expect him to pick, pop, roll, grab contested boards, block a few shots, make a few calls, and clown around with Vince just as he did last year.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Am guessing Dedmon will be with us to battle in Boston on Friday. Should be ever so little acclimation for him. Same coach, starting backcourt and starting power forward. Very ready to watch that one.

• Like 3