• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

Just now, GameTime said:

Treveon Graham +17 +/-. If he can consistently shoot the 3 look out.

His offense is garbage but he was knocking down open threes for the most part. His defense was excellent. He's like a bigger Royal Ivey but worse on ball skills and a better shooting form. I see some potential with him. If he can play well, he is what you would like in a 12th or 13th man. Especially if Bembry goes elsewhere 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

I think Hunter and Huerter will make good role players for other teams in the future.

Collins is a really good 3rd option.

Good effort for the team though.

Hopefully Cam turns into our 2nd option..If not, we might have to find him in FA. Trae, Cam, and Collins are our keepers either way imo..HUerter and HUnter are nice bench players or can be moved for vets in the future..THings could change though. lol

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, High5 said:

Teague better find another gear if he wants to stick around. He's way too passive. Goodwin makes things happen out there. 

sadly him being passive has always been a problem of his. Dude had the skills to be a multiple time all star and average 18-21 a game if he wanted to, but he didn't have the star mentality. So now that he's lost a step or two, it sticks out like a sore thumb. If Jeff had Dennis' mental he'd be a 3-4 time all star atleast

• Like 4

Jeff lost his elite quickness. He is just quick now. He also isn't fast either anymore. His explosiveness is less but still there to a degree. But the speed and quickness is gone. Makes sense. 12th season. This is usually when fast and quick PGs completely fall off a cliff. 

3 minutes ago, Cwell said:

sadly him being passive has always been a problem of his. Dude had the skills to be a multiple time all star and average 18-21 a game if he wanted to, but he didn't have the star mentality. So now that he's lost a step or two, it sticks out like a sore thumb. If Jeff had Dennis' mental he'd be a 3-4 time all star atleast

You don’t need to tell me. I’ve been lamenting his passiveness for years, but I expected a little more than what he’s given us with his “plotting” to get back here and it being a contract year. He’s playing worse than he was in Minnesota. Granted our team has been a mess with all the injuries and trades.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, terrell said:

Yeah i think Schlenk blew that one. He'll improve but I cant see him ever being worth what we gave up. THat couldve been Hayes(no need for Dedmon) and Clarke(backup PF)(we worked out both players)....Oh well..

I said that a couple weeks ago and you told me I was wrong.

Think the nice gesture from Ainge to Vince revved VC's game up a good bit tonight. He did pretty well. Very short rotation does what it does to a team on the road but still a good effort overall by us.

• Like 2