• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Trae did a very poor job running the team in the 4th and overtime.

He needs to get his teammates more involved. This hero ball stuff wont win you games.

He and Collins were pulled out of the game with 6 minutes to go in the game.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

You literally bitch and moan about how bad the Hawks are every game and you expect us to believe you thought they could easily beat the Knicks? Bunch a BS.

U clown this is the first time i've even been on here in like a cpl weeks lol

[Knock this language off @Bonkers] - AHF

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

He and Collins were pulled out of the game with 6 minutes to go in the game.

What does this even mean?  Trae was dribbling the air out of the ball in the fourth quarter and overtime, and taking tough shots.  Luckily the Hawks pulled the game out.  I'm a big Trae fan, but I will critized him when I see him not playing the right way.  Tonight he had opportunities to get his teammates easy shots in those periods, if he just passed the ball, but he didn't. 

His best attribute is his passing and wasn't looking to pass too much after the third period. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

What does this even mean.  Trae was dribble the air out of the ball and taking tough shots.  Luckily the Hawks pulled the game out.  I'm a big Trae fan, but I will critized him when I see him not playing the right way.  Tonight he had opportunities to get his teammates easy shots if he just passed the ball, but he didn't. 

It means that the Hawks had a 15 point lead in the 4th.  Then Pierce went small and then pulled both John and Trae for 3 plus minutes and lost the lead