• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's a shame because he's a smart offensive player with a pretty nice stroke.

The one thing I said previously is he misses a lot less assignments with Dedmon and that was the case today if their was a positive defensively for Kev. 

He is also a tremendous dribbler. Hawks have a lot of guys good at dribbling

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's a shame because he's a smart offensive player with a pretty nice stroke.

Just give it time, Kevin is a team defender, thats why some here on this thread pointed out he appeared a better defender last year, because he was playing with more experienced players on D and that is the most obvious work in progress on this team. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jeff did have a good game. 

Dedmon was the MVP. Like I said earlier in this thread. I am convinced Dedmon is worth 10 wins for us

Shouldve never let him leave...He wouldve kept us afloat with the Collins suspension. Oh well...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Game recap! 

Good win!  Dedmond was a god send. Can't wait for him and Client to get in the games together. His energy and movement was the thing that really popped out.  He moves better than even Collins.

Trae had a good game.  He was a little too selfish in the 4th - overtimes. I'd like to see him get in pass mode more than score mode.  If anything, Trae overpasses at times in traffic, which leads to all of the turnovers. It's really shows how good he is, when people think that 48 pts - 13 assists is just a "good game".

Kevin - Great game from him.  @NBASupes was right.  Dedmond really does help his defense.  Great game from Kevin? He was decent offensively, but he was atrocious on defense. No problem with 16 pts - 6 asst.

D' Hunter - That's the rookie I love to see.  Hunter was excellent tonight on both ends of the floor.

John Collins - This dude is playing out of his mind.  Great all around game from him.  He was great offensively, but struggled a little defensively. Randle basically cancelled all of his production out, but John made the big plays at the end.

Bruno was really rusty.  Those fouls he gathered that quickly in the 2nd quarter were crazy. He still had a better statline than Jones.  And he was ( +5 ) for the game.

Oh and Jeffery Teague - He had a good game too.  I'm glad we have him on the team.  The young guys did the heavy lifting, but the vet contributions were def. felt. He was solid tonight. No complaints for Teague tonight.

Overall good win team!  Agreed!

• Like 1