• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

USA Basketball Announces 44 Finalists For 2020 Olympic Roster

NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Because Colangelo is mad the Suns didn’t draft Trae 1st overall. 2nd coming to Nash. Spilled milk 🥛 now. 😢 

😄 okay...but seriously though, this makes no sense.

Unless Trae said he was unavailable...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/257173/USA-Basketball-Announces-44-Finalists-For-2020-Olympic-Roster

No Trae or John

This isn't the first time Trae been snubbed. He was snubbed last year by USA and the two years ago for U19. He was snubbed for Carsen Edwards, Emmanuel Quickley, and Shamorie Ponds. 

Two current Hawks made that team: Cam Reddish who was the star with P.J. Washington and Kevin Huerter who was the shooter off the bench.

Edit: Trae declined the invite to the camp. For some reason I thought he attended. He did not.

That being said, Trae should have been on this list at the least

Not many young players on the list.(Pop hates young players.lol)..Taytum/Bam are the youngest I think..Derek White? wtf?  I guess the coaches feel bad for some of them because Trae is an Allstar starter... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bomani Jones just went off on Trae Young on ESPN. He's a Trae hater all the way.

Every sports dude that is three feet tall has that Napolean Syndrome thing going on. Jealousy all the way.

• Premium Member

Hate it for Trae.

But it's good for us in two ways.

First, yeah, the tire wear thing.

But maybe even bigger, if it is humanly possible to be more competitive than Trae already is, we're about to find out.

Look out, NBA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2