• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

I missed the last few days of posting so maybe this was covered but man is Hunter driving me crazy.  Despite scoring decently and hitting a couple big threes he looks lost a lot offensively.   But man defensively the guys is a stud.   We could really use him being a better on the offensive end though to take some pressure off trae and heurter. 

• Like 2

Great write up lw3! Wow, so outside of a couple of wins against the Hornets 🐝, the Magic have otherwise lost 10 straight games? Alrighty then. Yes we are in the playoff hunt just as much as the lottery top 3 odds. Which way will the pendulum turn? 

The Magic puzzle 🧩 me as to what they are trying to accomplish and what kind of team they are putting together. Vucevic has basically been on the trade table for about three years now, Gordon was their high pick that hasn’t panned out because they have no point guard to get him the rock. Isaac is hurt. Ross and Evan don’t fit their timeline yet they are the main contributors on offense? 🤷‍♀️ 

Its a good time to be a Hawks fan. 😊 Let’s make it ✌️ straight 👶 dolls!

The Magic are favored by 8.5 o/u 220.

GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 2

Am sure Trae is gonna be really, really tired but still envision him abusing Fultz rather handily most of the game. Not sure about whats left in the fourth quarter though. Hopefully no overtimes tonight.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Am sure Trae is gonna be really, really tired but still envision him abusing Fultz rather handily most of the game. Not sure about whats left in the fourth quarter though. Hopefully no overtimes tonight.

They have non athletic skilled shooters in Evan and Ross. If they are on we are in trouble but if they are going the way they are and continue, our athleticism should be enough to bully them around. 

Having said that you know they are itching to play well at their house. 

Usually a spread of 8.5 for the home team guarantees a win, but let’s be line busters and just go take the W tonight and take another step up as a team. Why not?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

They have non athletic skilled shooters in Evan and Ross. If they are on we are in trouble but if they are going the way they are and continue, our athleticism should be enough to bully them around. 

Having said that you know they are itching to play well at their house. 

Usually a spread of 8.5 for the home team guarantees a win, but let’s be line busters and just go take the W tonight and take another step up as a team. Why not?

The Magic really are just so weird. Most every year they look like a playoff team after the first couple of weeks and then the ADD kicks in and....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The Magic really are just so weird. Most every year they look like a playoff team after the first couple of weeks and then the ADD kicks in and....

Agreed. It’s a marathon. They are great sprinters. I’d also like to add that I referred to Ross as not being athletic. That’s not the case he’s very athletic he just chooses to play the old man pull up game.

• Haha 1