• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, Wurider05 said:

DJ Augustin better not get off tonight. He always has good games against us. 

It is obligatory for at least one player on our opposing team to have career or at a minimum, season high performances against us.  I think it's a league rule.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

It just never gets old you know.

Kinda like GET OUT OF MY DREAMSSSSS GET INTO MY CAR 🚙 🎶!!!!

Now of course that might be politically incorrect or frowned upon. 😆 

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

It is obligatory for at least one player on our opposing team to have career or at a minimum, season high performances against us.  I think it's a league rule.

He still isn’t playing doh 😖... 😶 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kinda like GET OUT OF MY DREAMSSSSS GET INTO MY CAR 🚙 🎶!!!!

Now of course that might be politically incorrect or frowned upon. 😆 

You will love The History of Comedy series by CNN guy. We are watching it on Hulu ourselves here off and on. Check it out when you can. Believe your sense of humor will require you to. Its pretty awesome so its right up your alley.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, mrhonline said:

That has more to do with the kind of contract he signed (1+1) than Ennis himself.

It is just funny to me that someone like him could get that right.  He ended up with both the no-trade clause and a player option (not team option) on year 2.  For a guy who has been this disposable over his career, that is impressive.

I will do my superstitious part. I will be watching the other teams broadcast and will not post on that other board until after the game. It worked last night and one other time before. Man I want to win two in a row. Maybe Dedmon can keep the youngsters focused and energized on a back to back.

Go Hawks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I will do my superstitious part. I will be watching the other teams broadcast and will not post on that other board until after the game. It worked last night and one other time before. Man I want to win two in a row. Maybe Dedmon can keep the youngsters focused and energized on a back to back.

Go Hawks!

I hear ya. Sometimes by the end of Hawk games I’m sitting on the floor, other times I’ll be in the kitchen with eye 👁 open. Whatever works. Go Hawks 😂 

• Haha 1