• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Hawks came out like they thought this would be an easy game... which is mind boggling. Drummond + Thompson is a terrible matchup for the garbage we call our defensive frontcourt. 

I was worried coming in mainly cause we suck v. Both bigs. But what's killing us is dribble penetration. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae is last in DRPM. He deserves it

It’s possible to hide him.  Next to freaking Danny Green Andre Robeson Giannis and Gobert lol.

John was such a high value pick but I’ve come to the realization as well that if you’re building around Trae he gotta slide.  He’s gotta be sandwiched between tough vets at the 3 and 5.

Edited by benhillboy

(( hitting chest ))

My bad y'all.  I took a nap right before tip-off, and didn't wake up until like 40 seconds to go in the 1st half.  I see we're down by 17, with the Cavs getting just about anything they wanted, according to the box scores.  Looks like their bigs > our bigs.

But I'm here now.  Let's make this comeback.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Singling Trae out for bad defense is a scapegoat for the fact that everyone was getting beat by their man out there. Their 6-2 guards were posting our 6-7 wings and swishing layups like nobody was even on them. That’s a shame

They all suck besides the rookies and DEdmon..

• Like 1