• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Making a Beilein for the Exit?

kg01

22 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I could not possibly make myself wake up that early in the morning to listen to Cleveland sports radio.

~lw3

Comment from the same guy that stated he wanted to retire in Detroit not that many days ago. Quickly starting to have that D8 feel to Drummond. That is not a compliment.

• Like 1

Can't find it right now but did an article say Beilein was gonna stay on in another capacity? Surprising unless it is a money thing, to me anyway. This experience should be enough to convince him to retire would think.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Can't find it right now but did an article say Beilein was gonna stay on in another capacity? Surprising unless it is a money thing, to me anyway. This experience should be enough to convince him to retire would think.

Indeed it was Shams who reported so, if not some of the local outfits. Position unspecified, although I do hope Dress Code Enforcer and Disc Jockey gigs are off-limits.

~lw3

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Indeed it was Shams who reported so, if not some of the local outfits. Position unspecified, although I do hope Dress Code Enforcer and Disc Jockey gigs are off-limits.

~lw3

With that in mind might be hard for Beilein to backtrack after such a big mistake going to the Cavs in the first place I guess. Its still money after all.