• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve said that too but ya for sure. The defense on Jimmy actually had Jimmy flustered 😫. Cam Pipp has a nice ring to it. Trae Jordan 😃 

I'll give you the Pippen como, but you gotta admit I told y'all a year ago about Cam's defense.  I saw that at duke.

• Like 3

Might start callin him TraeKwon the Chef.

He was straight cookin Miami's little trade acquisitions, UglyDollah and Crowdah.

And, don't look now, but the late season freefall I predicted for the heat is full speed ahead folks.  Oh, y'all thought frickin Duncan Robinson was gon keep dropping 30-water on fools?  Riiiight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, High5 said:

Trae finally hit 50 (thanks, Bam) and I'm more excited about what Cam and Hunter did. Huerter had some great moments as well. I would have maybe cried a little if we got swept by Miami. Especially after giving the last one away. 

No worries.  I woulda been there to dry your tears, h5 ....... wait, nevermind.  Sounds weird when you say it out loud.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Did anyone else notice how most of the heat including Butler darted for the locker room?... Only player to stay and shake hands and congratulate the Hawks was Bam. Class act. Jimmy Bumler could learn a thing or two from him. 

Guess they took the loss pretty hard especially after having a five point lead so late. Giving up 50 to any player has to be hard on those egos. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

How many of those are Wilt? Didn't he average 50 one year?

Wilt is all over the chart. Honestly I was having trouble exporting the data into one excel file to sort😂

I will find some time later today to see how many he is on. 

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

No worries.  I woulda been there to dry your tears, h5 ....... wait, nevermind.  Sounds weird when you say it out loud.

You all should write a song and sing a duet together😂

Oh wait a minute I think I found it on YouTube already

Edited by enrique
  • Haha 2