• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Golden Deluded State of Mind

AHF

Before they were gonna use chips to get Covington and the 🚀 stepped in. They also wanted to use Russell, their top 4 pick coming up and Draymond to get Giannis. Couple things here. Giannis is a man 👨 he’s not a cupcake 🧁 I believe he’s the type of guy to want to make his own legacy. One ☝🏾 player one uni. 

...okay okay I hope 1 man 2 unis and the Freak becomes a Hawk. It’s funny back in the day I always wanted  big name players to join us when they became free agents or via trade. Like how bout Willis, Battle and 2 first round picks for Sir Charles and have Nique and Charles rule the NBA, then he got traded to the Suns for Hornacek, Perry and picks. Even though we had Nique, I felt players weren’t dying to tram up with him for one reason or another. With Trae, this isn’t the case at all, I feel like the best players in the league with soon start looking at the NBA landscape and what the future holds and players are gonna want to team up with Trae. Again, maybe I have my biased Hawk 👓 on but I truly believe that. We have that Zeke, Nash guy people wanna join.

I want that 🇬🇷 freak badly. You never know.

• Like 1

People act like the GS front office walks on water and can pick/choose whoever they want.

They forget their present brass was born on 3rd base.  They ain't hit no triples.  The guy who built that foundation now works parttime for the Hawks (Larry Riley).  He's who drafted Steph n' Klay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

People act like the GS front office walks on water and can pick/choose whoever they want.

They forget their present brass was born on 3rd base.  They ain't hit no triples.  The guy who built that foundation now works parttime for the Hawks (Larry Riley).  He's who drafted Steph n' Klay.

Oh no but they’ve built such a wonderful culture with Bob Meyers and Steve Kerr. They have vets who can pass down championship knowledge to young promising rookies...

The above..all in green font. Warriors fan should get used to the way thing we’re with Adonal Foyle and Todd Fuller. Then we’ll see how “loyal” their fan base remains. @AHF damn u! U poked the bear 🐻...(I’m the bear)

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh no but they’ve built such a wonderful culture with Bob Meyers and Steve Kerr. They have vets who can pass down championship knowledge to young promising rookies...

The above..all in green font. Warriors fan should get used to the way thing we’re with Adonal Foyle and Todd Fuller. Then we’ll see how “loyal” their fan base remains. @AHF damn u! U poked the bear 🐻...(I’m the bear)

Heh, ol' AH knew eggsactly what he was doing.

Anyone expecting them to just walk back to Finals-form is in for a rude awakening.  They'll be a playoff team but that's about it.

Curry has been slowing down the past 2 years.  What makes folks assume he's still mvp-level dude?  He'll be crafty and savvy, but separation will be an issue for him going forward.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Saw this and figured you could blow off some steam.  

And the rest of us could:

tenor.gif?itemid=9875332

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

The above..all in green font. Warriors fan should get used to the way thing we’re with Adonal Foyle and Todd Fuller.

Loved Fuller when he played for N.C. State because he had some good games against Duke, UNC and Wake and offensively helped keep them afloat against a lot of teams. Get tired of just one or two teams per conference ever counting you know. But then the NBA thing happened and he didn't transition at all. Bust.

• Thanks 1