• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunter looks slimmer.

Played about how I expected, good for a rook, more like a 2nd year guy. My expectations: will average 17 pts, 6 reb, 38% 3pt, and start receiving some 2nd-Team All-NBA Defensive chatter by the end of

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Why do some of us sell our young players short?  Is is because of our losing record?  Grow your own takes time, and we all fret.  NBA life is so much different than anything that our youth faced in school.

Why the back lash on Hunter?  Because he cost so much?  Hawks really got what they wanted.  And, when we consider getting Reddish and Young in that trade, I like it too.  

What will we do when this fall's draft FINALLY comes around?  You can bet your final $2 bill that there will be fans saying, "They did that wrong."

Our youth will be better.  Our bench will be better.  Our coaches will be better.  and, because we believe all this to be true, playoffs, here comes the Hawks !!

:sun:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Hunter looks slimmer.

Mechanical as ever but he is starting to understand what he needs to be in the NBA. It took Miles Bridges damn near a year in a half to figure this out. 

• Thanks 1

I choose B:

Just because I'm not a fan of Jimmy Butler, even though he would be a good fit on our team.

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'll pick A - use of the left hand from a natural righty.

B was off the wrong foot though..lol