• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

De'Andre Hunter

mrhonline

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Hunter got disrespected. No All-Rookie selection. TERRENCE DAVIS from Toronto got first team ahead of him...

I don't understand the Terence Davis selection (I guess wining team?)

He was 10th on his team in minutes plates at 16 mpg.
He played 64 games before the shutdown:
41 games played where he score 9 or less points
23 games played where he scored 10 points or more
22 +/-  games where had 3 points  or less points

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks lost this game 142 - 120

Trae had 42 points ( 16 - 29 FG . . 7 - 13 3FG ) and 8 asst

Knicks frontcourt absolutely destroyed ours, specifically Mitchell Robinson, who was +25 off the bench with 22 pts - 13 rebs

Whenever I look back at games and see these two as our starting PF and C, I shudder:

20200926_103948.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Knicks frontcourt absolutely destroyed ours, specifically Mitchell Robinson, who was +25 off the bench with 22 pts - 13 rebs

But yet some here still think that Robinson is totally useless including Schlenk I guess!:mad:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

But yet some here still think that Robinson is totally useless including Schlenk I guess!:mad:

Looking back at the highlights of that game, it was the game in which Vince was placed at center in the 4th quarter, along with Trae, Huerter, Cam, and Hunter on the floor.  We were already getting blown out.  Robinson had like 4 dunks with that lineup on the floor alone.

Hawks had three rookies, two drafted top ten, yet not one of them made the top ten rookies.  Drat.  I'm satisfied with our three.  I guess I'm too big of a homer.  Was there 10 better rookies than any of our three?  We have #6 this draft.  Another opportunity to miss the top ten..

Trae is upset.  Hawks didn't get in this year's playoff.  I hope that Bruno, Cam and De`Andre are all so upset over this, none of them considered top ten, that they all take it out on the opposition.

:hi:

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Hawks had three rookies, two drafted top ten, yet not one of them made the top ten rookies.  Drat.  I'm satisfied with our three.  I guess I'm too big of a homer.  Was there 10 better rookies than any of our three?  We have #6 this draft.  Another opportunity to miss the top ten..

Trae is upset.  Hawks didn't get in this year's playoff.  I hope that Bruno, Cam and De`Andre are all so upset over this, none of them considered top ten, that they all take it out on the opposition.

:hi:

Top ten talent but not top ten production.  Wonder who held them back?  This one could be a hard one to figure out.

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Top ten talent but not top ten production.  Wonder who held them back?  This one could be a hard one to figure out.

I believe two things.  (1) Having a starter miss 25 games & (2) Not having a good center or a good bench.  I wouldn't expect great things without great help.  Too many games where they didn't.

LP was not a winning coach.  That's true.  He didn't have the proper tools to have a winning record.  

:sun:

• Like 1

Only one reason that the Hawks do not have a winning record next season:  Major injuries to key players, causing them to miss a lot of games.  (Or, shudder, death)  LP now has the players.  Win now, or else!!

:smug:

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

I believe two things.  (1) Having a starter miss 25 games & (2) Not having a good center or a good bench.  I wouldn't expect great things without great help.  Too many games where they didn't.

LP was not a winning coach.  That's true.  He didn't have the proper tools to have a winning record.  

:sun:

I thought we were referring to individual accomplishments.  John was on an all rookie team on a worse Hawk team.

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

I thought we were referring to individual accomplishments.  John was on an all rookie team on a worse Hawk team.

My bad.  We were.  Our three individual rookies didn't accomplish a lot for various reasons.  Perhaps they will show better as second year players.  

:search:

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Huh?  Name me the poster that thinks he is totally useless and the NBA GM who didn’t pass on him and drafted him in the first round.  He was a great steal for the Knicks that TS and every other NBA underrated.