• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, enrique said:

Just finished cooking dinner and cleaning it up...What in the world happened in the first quarter!!!????

41 points? Were they shooting lights out? Did we even think about playing defense?

We certainly aren't out assuming we can do the opposite of the first quarter😂

First several min of 3rd will tell the story. Make a run or its lights out. They've actually played decent defense in the 2nd the last few games

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, enrique said:

Just finished cooking dinner and cleaning it up...What in the world happened in the first quarter!!!????

41 points? Were they shooting lights out? Did we even think about playing defense?

We certainly aren't out assuming we can do the opposite of the first quarter😂

Maybe John Kincaide did indeed talk to the refs pregame. Our cats seem to be getting hacked like Nique when he was a kid. Its very, very imbalanced though the stats don't reflect it. That would be another discussion though right?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, enrique said:

@Thomas was the 1st quarter more about them shooting lights out or us not defending or combo?

Both I guess but seriously we need to take care of things right in front of us I feel. Fix the dumbass rotation at the guard spots and move forward. Take a look at the minutes played if you have a chance and you will get the feel of tonight. The refs are another ugly story to boot.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

2nd game in a row Trae not getting to the line. Also not sure I understand Trae and JC only getting 7 and 6 FGA respectively. Not a recipe for success imo. 

It's the defense that is being deployed. Philly is literally leaving Heurter and Hunter wide open on the wings. They can't hit shots. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1