• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coronavirus!

JayBirdHawk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Just sayin

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Assuming this is not a COVID19 issue, this is pretty hilarious.

Gobert apparently felt he had to make the point that people are overreacting after the Jazz limited contact in a presser in response to the coronavirus by touching all the microphones in an effort to show this is truly a non-issue.  He is now questionable for tonight's game due to illness.

• Haha 4

If the SEC decides to go with no fans starting tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I'm basically not watching this Big 10 game that's on my TV right now, but they just announced they're going no fans beginning tomorrow.

May be a lot of pissed fans tomorrow at multiple venues as a lot of people probably are already there.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Assuming this is not a COVID19 issue, this is pretty hilarious.

Gobert apparently felt he had to make the point that people are overreacting after the Jazz limited contact in a presser in response to the coronavirus by touching all the microphones in an effort to show this is truly a non-issue.  He is now questionable for tonight's game due to illness.

Not likely to be COVID19, as the incubation period seems to be two to three weeks (i.e. he didn't get from the microphones, if in fact he got it.)

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Not likely to be COVID19, as the incubation period seems to be two to three weeks (i.e. he didn't get from the microphones, if in fact he got it.)

I think the incubation period is currently estimated by the CDC to be up to two weeks and as short as two days.  (i.e., most people will begin to show symptoms in 2-14 days after infection)  I'm sure that will be subject to revision as more data comes in. 

You are right that this would put him outside of that normal range by roughly a day.  Makes me feel better about laughing at him.