Coronavirus!

JayBirdHawk

16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

True.  Until someone digs it up and quotes it a year from now!  🙂

So ur white huh? 😂 I’m sorry I still look at your Macdaddy name and feel like you were kinda trying to steer us into thinking you weren’t white? 🤔 

Sorry I prolly shouldn’t be talking about this with a mod around. Hey, what’s up @AHF just shootin the breeze with Colin in his Patagonia fleece which is looking nice n warm today. 

Well, stay safe Colin! Have a nice walk around the cul de, say hi to kg if you bump into him. 👋 

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So ur white huh? 😂 I’m sorry I still look at your Macdaddy name and feel like you were kinda trying to steer us into thinking you weren’t white? 🤔 

Sorry I prolly shouldn’t be talking about this with a mod around. Hey, what’s up @AHF just shootin the breeze with Colin in his Patagonia fleece which is looking nice n warm today. 

Well, stay safe Colin! Have a nice walk around the cul de, say hi to kg if you bump into him. 👋 

Over the line!   Well i guess i should change my name now.  This has been a bad year for my posting.   I'm misleading folks all the way round.   You do know i'm a woman right?   (just kidding)

Edited by macdaddy
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Over the line!   Well i guess i should change my name now.  This has been a bad year for my posting.   I'm misleading folks all the way round.   You do know i'm a woman right?   (just kidding)

:spruce_up:, yeah....we need more of us. :cute::laugh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

no argument here.   Take over the whole country at this point!

Macdaddy or Todd if I may, turn in your make badge at the door 🚪 to @kg01 as you walk out out his bodacious BBQ DUUUUUDE! 😃 

Macdaddy= Colin (we have one of those already that Zaza guy who has shown up once a year for the last 20 years) or Todd (actually that’s too shorts real name.. 🤔 nah can’t go there).

Stuart or Colin that’s all I got!

53 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Payback time for the fake fat jokes baby 👶 🥳 and I know the mods gotta let this fly cuz people callin me fat for years if that went on so can this! 😃 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Payback time for the fake fat jokes baby 👶 🥳 and I know the mods gotta let this fly cuz people callin me fat for years if that went on so can this! 😃 

Bleach said the next Lebron will be fat so be proud.   Well maybe he didn't but still.  

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Macdaddy or Todd if I may, turn in your make badge at the door 🚪 to @kg01 as you walk out out his bodacious BBQ DUUUUUDE! 😃 

Macdaddy= Colin (we have one of those already that Zaza guy who has shown up once a year for the last 20 years) or Todd (actually that’s too shorts real name.. 🤔 nah can’t go there).

Stuart or Colin that’s all I got!

Changing my name to ArthurFather.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:Baze:"LTMFF!"

~bazem0d

• Haha 2