• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae & Tre Point and backup point

Spud2nique

Schlenk needs to trade down for a pick in the teens and take this kid as our backup point guard behind Trae. 

Plus he played a season with Cam. Super heady point who will translate into wins I think. His play is super unselfish. 

I think he ends up going in the teens when it’s all said and done. 15th -19th pick possibly.

Thoughts?

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Schlenk needs to trade down for a pick in the teens and take this kid as our backup point guard behind Trae. 

Plus he played a season with Cam. Super heady point who will translate into wins I think. His play is super unselfish. 

I think he ends up going in the teens when it’s all said and done. 15th -19th pick possibly.

Thoughts?

I haven't watched much college basketball, but unless he's improved his shooting, it'll be a hard pass for me.  He was good on the defensive end last year. 

If the Hawks want a backup point guard, they should draft Killian Hayes.  Otherwise, go with BPA.  I'm still firmly in drafting Anthony Edwards.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm still firmly in drafting Anthony Edwards.

Oh no doubt I’m taking 🐜 👨 as my top pick. I’m saying if Schlenky gets a little tricky and wants another #19 pick. If he’s sitting there and we didn’t draft Killian in the top 7, I might take a chance in this kid. 

He reminds me of an old school senior in college, they don’t really exist that much these days but he’s a sophomore so it kind of qualifies. I look at him in the Jevon Carter/Brunson mold. 

His playmaking would ignite our 2nd unit but I’m with you in that I’m not loving the inconsistency from range. I need my point guards to be able to shoot.

• Like 1