• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drop the Mic, Rudy

kg01

This wld be kinda funny if it weren't also kinda scary...

Rudy Gobert questionable with 'illness' days after touching mics to make a point about coronavirus

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jazz-thunder-rudy-gobert-ruled-questionable-days-after-touching-mics-to-make-a-point-about-coronavirus-201553536.html

Don't be playin with covid19, Rudy (literally and figuratively, I guess).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have posted this more than once, my apologies. A message from Rudy Gobert to all.  

"I wish I would have took this thing more seriously, and I hope everyone else is gonna do so, because we can do it together. Take care and stay safe."  

My number one rule right now is to stay the F*** away from Rudy Gobert. His agent will be hiring a much larger damage control team as the days carry on. That fits in with his new "us together" theme.  

Rudy gonna get traded.  Sounds like he and Mitchell weren't exactly friends even before this.  Some jazz seem to suggest their struggles are related to Mitchell ball-hoggin' it.

Based on his comments since testing positive, sounds like Mitchell took a while to calm down and still hasn't communicated with Gobert...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5057162002

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

When it comes down to it no one knows the Donavan even got it from Gobert.  It could have been from anyone or even the other way around.   As Mitchell says he's had no symptoms so who knows how long he's had it.

Agreed.  Before Spida gets all in his feewings, he better recognize Rudi very well could've gotten it from him.