• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What corona means for Hawks

Spud2nique

• Premium Member

I flew to LA from Chattanooga yesterday morning and just got back about an hr ago on business.  I had a private ride to and from the location I visited and the roads are packed with autos.  Seems business as usual.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

That's exactly how we look on our calls at work.  Exactly.  Then some jackleg decides to bring up yet another useless issue when the call's s'posed to be over. 🙄

:laugh:, yep. Exactly.  

On 3/24/2020 at 5:01 AM, lethalweapon3 said:

While I feel it shouldn't be a priority goal for him right now, it could turn out Trae won't have to wait until 2024 to chase Dream Team gold after all. Heck, whenever the corona curtain comes up on everybody, JC might get some calls,

update:

~lw3

Yup 👍🏾 lw3, right on track with it.

On the other hand, many of the league's best young players, including Zion Williamson, Ja Morant, Trae Young, De'Aaron Fox and others, were left off the 44-man roster. If some veterans don't play, it could give younger stars an opportunity to represent Team USA.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28946656/what-moving-tokyo-olympics-means-nba-team-usa

• Like 2

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

I flew to LA from Chattanooga yesterday morning and just got back about an hr ago on business.  I had a private ride to and from the location I visited and the roads are packed with autos.  Seems business as usual.  

That's really unbelievable.   I get it i guess.  if you don't check the news it would be hard to know but i know this for sure.  This isn't an illness to screw around with and the longer we go we high transmission the longer it will take for an economic recovery.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I just saw this picture of Eric Snow and the first thing that came to mind was I wonder what Omari Spellman is gonna look like after the lockout 

Screenshot_20200411-164216_Samsung Internet.jpg

What about a guy like Jokic? And Kyle Lowry.

How fit are these guys gonna be to play real basketball?

• Haha 3

• Moderators

About the level of conversation I'd expect from those guys.  Probably a good representation of how some players are thinking about it.  The most important takeaways for me were:

• Continuity (and to some extent the integrity of the season) is already irreparably broken
  • There is just a lot of uncertainty as to what this might look like
  • Like 1