• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Giannis will be a Hawk

Spud2nique

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Dean Walker said:

According to the ringer the Clippers plan on pursuing a deal for Giannis.

Very interesting. 

Unless Kawhi Leonard is part of that deal, it is hard to see Milwaukee not hanging up before the first sentence ends.  Even then, I doubt they would do it unless and until Giannis makes it clear that he is done with the organization.  Kawhi is the one who bailed on the championship winning Spurs and Raptors.  Milwaukee couldn't feel good about a deal built around Kawhi and Giannis and LA doesn't have the assets to make them interested otherwise.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, AHF said:

Unless Kawhi Leonard is part of that deal, it is hard to see Milwaukee not hanging up before the first sentence ends.  Even then, I doubt they would do it unless and until Giannis makes it clear that he is done with the organization.  Kawhi is the one who bailed on the championship winning Spurs and Raptors.  Milwaukee couldn't feel good about a deal built around Kawhi and Giannis and LA doesn't have the assets to make them interested otherwise.

Agreed.  Still, if I'm PandemicP, these reports make me .....

nervous.gif

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Yeah, it would probably have to start with pg but isn’t he an unrestricted free agent after next year??

its highly unlikely but I’ve learned never underestimate Jerry west lol.

• Moderators

Confirmed that Bud will be back:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-mike-budenholzer-return-bucks-230359420.html

As for head coach Mike Budenholzer, he is safe, according to sources. This much is certain, though: Across the Bucks‘ leadership group, there’s an understanding everyone must learn from this season and be better. They need to continue building a winning mentality, stocking the roster with key decision-makers.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I called this when the Bucks new(ish) owners were too cheap to keep Brogdon who was EXCELLENT for them. You can't convince me let alone Giannis that you are serious about paying luxury tax and winning titles when you let an All Star level talent walk as a free agent because you won't pay them.

If they had kept Brogdon they at least make it to a conference finals this season. If nothing else he'd be the perfect trade bait to get a more established star player because Brogdon is an AS level guard in his own right.

• Like 2