• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alex Len tell us what you *really* think please

sturt

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

TS expected a carry over from Len from the previous season. He didn't deliver. He lost his starting spot.

I suspect If Len had played up to his expectations, he would most likely still be here and we wouldn't have traded for Dedmon.

A Len: "Oh but I'm glad to be in a real winning environment in Sacramento, burd."

The rest of us: huh1.gif

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

TS expected a carry over from Len from the previous season. He didn't deliver. He lost his starting spot.

I suspect If Len had played up to his expectations, he would most likely still be here and we wouldn't have traded for Dedmon.

Edit: apparently Dedmon's voice was actually really missed in the Locker room.

Deaaaaddddmmmoonnnnn?

Dedmon?

Image result for soulja boy drake

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

A Len: "Oh but I'm glad to be in a real winning environment in Sacramento, burd."

The rest of us: huh1.gif

Guess Alex doesn't know the King's record is 28 wins and 36 losses. All that winning environment stuff you know.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Player Option.

The only thing I like about him is his toughness. 

Hawks need some toughness. THats why I signed Trez and CRowder...JOe Harris,Derrick JOnes jr, etc can replace Crowder. lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hawks need some toughness. THats why I signed Trez and CRowder...JOe Harris,Derrick JOnes jr, etc can replace Crowder. lol

I want tough AND contributing in areas of weakness. I'd pass on Crowder, but sign Harrell.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sturt said:

Ah, the grand self-deception that "making the playoffs" is a goal worth having.

Indeed, stu.  "Making the playoffs" should be the floor, not the ceiling.  That said, nothing wrong with a young team viewing it as a rung on the ladder, so to speak.  SAC is too expensive to have it as their goal.

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

His style of play is. 

... tough to watch?  Yesh, yesh.  On this we agree, buerd

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Edit: apparently Dedmon's voice was actually really missed in the Locker room.

It speaks volumes that he lost his starting job to Damian Jones.  That reflects an epic level of struggling with the job.  The other piece that I think became clear is that Dedmon let the team function at a level that Len couldn't replicate regardless of individual numbers.

I 100% agree that if Len had been healthy and played as expected he would still be here.  TS preferred Len in the offseason but came to prefer having Dedmon back even though Dedmon had a turrible, turrible season in Sacramento.  It was as more about what Len wasn't bringing to the table because you had to gamble that in trading for Dedmon you would get the guy back that you let go and not the one who stank it up in Cali.

• Like 2